What Size Injectors

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Only time my truck has been in cold temps was up in northern az. 18* when I started and hazed for 10 mins untill it got some heat in it. No glow plugs, no heaters. it didn't like it though.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
If you haven't done it. You don't know. I don't give a **** what you've read. Shut the **** up.

Right back at ya kiddo..
So, basically you're saying the forum isn't worth a shit? That the info shared here is irrelevant until it's applied first hand?
You've never spoken about something you've only read about and believe to be true?
Stuff it tough guy:thumb:
Get pissed, I'm sure it helps
:roflmao:

So a smiley face sticker on your forehead. And two demerits for brash speculation.

I think you mean sew a smiley, I'm always smiling so does that count? :)
And the "brash" comment wasn't necessarily directed @ you in "that" moment

Last edited:

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
FWIW
And I'm sure cuz it's coming from me that won't be "anything"

The set up I have, full bolt on's and a VGT72 with 60's. In the short time I had it I've ran in -15*F up to 6500ft, and left it sit for half a day, no block heater. Fired right up and barely smoked at all, just a tiny bit for about 30sec maybe a minute, no "special" cold weather altitude tuning at all...
Although 2 days later I cracked a piston...:rolleyes:

So I can't see a twin set up being any different, definately not any worse, shouldn't it be better? Isn't the engine getting full if not over volumetric efficiency at idle with a medium sized twin set? Or any twin set for that matter?

I'd say tuning play the biggest part in this equation, not injector size.

But go ahead and talk shit and tell me I know nothing and to STFU :jerkit:

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
I've been in 0* temps in CO and climbed Slumgullion pass which is 11,530ft. Started the truck at 0* around 8500ft. With my 40% inj it hazed for a couple min. Other then that everything was fine

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Right back at ya kiddo..
So, basically you're saying the forum isn't worth a shit? That the info shared here is irrelevant until it's applied first hand?
You've never spoken about something you've only read about and believe to be true?
Stuff it tough guy:thumb:
Get pissed, I'm sure it helps
:roflmao:

I think you mean sew a smiley, I'm always smiling so does that count? :)
And the "brash" comment wasn't necessarily directed @ you in "that" moment

The forum is worth anything if you keep commenting. You have no idea what you're talking about.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
my 250s hazed at idle when it was 10* out.. but i also dont have glow plugs and have forged pistons..

my 45 overs in my black truck dont haze at all, nor did the exergys that were previously in it after some tune tweaking.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
The forum is worth anything if you keep commenting. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Did you mean, ISN'T?
Proofread much?
To make a clear point, using text properly helps;)

Over and over again you run your stinking trap, and have yet to point out anything relevant to solidify your rant, do you just like to puff your chest out and be a tough guy? From what I see, the only one mucking the forum up and making dead space here, is U BRO
If you can prove what I said was not accurate, by all means do it..but as for what YOU ARE doing
Why don't you try your own advice, take off your "keyboard ninja suit" and STFU

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I think you douchers ran the OP off:D

My take is, if you truly are getting out in -40F* weather (im not convinced you are;)) then it's going to haze no matter what... Stock trucks haze in those temps when they are first fired up. Once they warm up some they stop. The key is to not have the engine knocking, banging & mis-firing until it gets warm...

I'm hoping to have some feed back this winter with exergy 60's and a built engine...

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
If the truck is daily driven I wouldn't go bigger than 60-80 overs. I don't care who tunes the truck 100 overs are not 100% clean.