What it takes to win WorkStock

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dRFfwTBJtDk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dRFfwTBJtDk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Who? Scott Willohby? Ohh and forsure the duramaxs will dominate if they allow hanging weights.. Said they are gonna allow them because the new fords are so heavy, that was the only thing keeping the dodges competitive

Yeah scott is that guys name, yeah I know them fords are heavy I have some friends over here across the river that sent a 08 ford to schieds and had a built cummins put in it you will see them in the 2.6 class its a 08 f350 blue ford

C-Power

wanna be puller
Nov 1, 2009
Hicksville, Oh
Depends where you pull. Some places a PPE Hot +2, exhaust, and a strapped centerlink will let you whoop the competition, in other areas it takes a Beefed CP3, injectors, modified "stock" turbo", exhaust, intake, suspension, tires, tranny, steering upgrades, locker(s), etc. just to have a chance.
Where are you pulling and what usually runs/wins?

Edit: Nomatter what, concentrate on getting all the power to the ground before you go looking for more power.

thats how it is here, kinda sucks, i havent found rules yet for this year,

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dRFfwTBJtDk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dRFfwTBJtDk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I know that truck...:D

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
I know that truck...:D

lol you should its a product of danville performance :thumb:

Do you still pull that burgundy GMC i havnt seen it in a while aint that larrys truck

Last edited:

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Lol, thanks! Nope, he just drives it but I think we are going to sell it and get a 2010 LML to tinker with.

I would like to see what all a LML can do GM sure did make a good video of them, makes me wanna go in debt that much more and get one lol Well has David Pedigo upgraded to a 2.6 turbo I know they have changed alot of rules for this year in kottpa you can run a 2.6 turbo with duel fuelers.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
What point series did Wes Doss pull in down in KY? He was usually top 2 or 3 at about every pull he went to and he was running a stock LB7 charger and EFI Live. They ever tore him down at one pull and made him pull the comp cover.

I think you guys will do fine. Setup your trucks right and you'll be in the running just about everywhere.

MoorePower

Silver Bullett
Oct 4, 2009
Central Michigan
We have a pulling assn here in Michigan that does not let you jump classes
if you are pulling ws. There are a lot of true ws trucks that are impressive for what they are. Why guys will spend thousands to whoop up on the ws class is beyond me. Run where you belong.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I would like to see what all a LML can do GM sure did make a good video of them, makes me wanna go in debt that much more and get one lol Well has David Pedigo upgraded to a 2.6 turbo I know they have changed alot of rules for this year in kottpa you can run a 2.6 turbo with duel fuelers.

Lol, maybe...he did and maybe he didn't...:D
I do know that it sure does sound alot meaner than last year...:thumb: