Ways to lower D/P

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
How much time did you have in the header installation?

including removing most of my twins, full exhaust ,ect . i started at 10 pm last night and finished at 4:45am . so 6 hours or so it would have been 1/3-1/2 of that with out the twins . that is using a lift also

the reason the secound turbo had to come off is the headers has to go behind the dipstick tube so you have to slip it in from the top of the motor behind the dipstick tube and lower it in place .

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Let us know how they are after a little more driving. Mine should be in this week. I hope the temps under hood stay in check. I did have them coated inside and out.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Also, Trent which rotors are you using? I need some really bad so I stop pushing through the brakes.

I am using the cryogenics , but the rotors wont help much with that but the EBC yellow stuff pads will . also mine was real bad till i replaced the hydro boost , since then with the brakes upgraded and in working order i can boost to 26-28 psi and 2600 rpm with my 1055 converter .

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah

Randy5.0

MAKE IT 3 YDS MF
Sep 7, 2008
Nice pipes dude. I would say that your speed sickness is in full swing. I don't know if breaking someone's record would cure it or not. Probably not.:D

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Nice pipes dude. I would say that your speed sickness is in full swing. I don't know if breaking someone's record would cure it or not. Probably not.:D

i was joking about the record deal , just jabbing idahorob :D , i just like going fast and racing , and building the ultimate street Dmax ... its a blast to drive , and am trying to get all my parts so next spring when the motors built all i need is another cp3 then look the f%$# out

Last edited:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I have to give it to you Trent, your truck has to be the truck that has undergone the most changes on this iste. You posted a pic of what it looked like when you bought it, and now it's DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am curious how the pipes work out for yah.

Randy5.0

MAKE IT 3 YDS MF
Sep 7, 2008
i was joking about the record deal , just jabbing idahorob :D , i just like going fast, and building the ultimate street Dmax ... its a blast to drive , and am trying to get all my parts so next spring when the motors built all i need is another cp3 then look the f%$# out
I had to laugh man because I've told Rob that I wanted to run an 11.69 @116 when we were talking about goals for my truck. He laughed and said that he wanted to run that too.
You are building the ultimate street Dmax Trent. The only other one I know of like that is Subman's. Standard twins are awesome enough which means you guys are definately sick......... Hey, that might be a good race, you and Subman. :angel:

racinmike77

Sep 14, 2008
MD

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Picking up a 16cm stainless turbine housing today , hoping to get it installed tonight . I will post up the D/P results before/after . Nathan found me a deal on a used housing :hug:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
:physchic: I see someone getting kicked off the track for no roll bar :witch:

we are hoping for an 11.3* run in boise . more air /lower D/P and injectors should do the trick .

finally got a spair motor so game is on to see what she can do on a single CP3 :cool:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
we are hoping for an 11.3* run in boise . more air /lower D/P and injectors should do the trick .

finally got a spair motor so game is on to see what she can do on a single CP3 :cool:

So are you going to put a bar in?

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
So are you going to put a bar in?

no not yet its still my tow rig :D, we'll run it a few times to see what she can do and i will dial it back after , next year with built motor and dual C's hopefully, i am going to have to do something , should be easy to bump into the 10's with another fueler , but we all know it sounds easier on paper than it actually is in real life :rofl: