wanting some advise

bop42271

bop42271
Dec 13, 2011
East Tennessee
I just bought me an lmm a few weeks back and I know i wanna put efi live, exhaust, air intake, trans., egr delete,. What brand would you all reccomend. beyond that thanks.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Flo Pro exhaust stock intake will be fine on your truck. I would run the Profab egr delete kit and also do a Profab down pipe while doing the exhaust. We sell Suncoast trans and PPE but since your so close to George aka Bigdipper I would make a trip to Whitemarsh Md and get him to work his magic.You will also need some tunning to go along with your upgrades were offering some really good specials on Efi Live right now.

Durascrap02

Aug 7, 2010
Yankton, SD
Flo Pro exhaust stock intake will be fine on your truck. I would run the Profab egr delete kit and also do a Profab down pipe while doing the exhaust. We sell Suncoast trans and PPE but since your so close to George aka Bigdipper I would make a trip to Whitemarsh Md and get him to work his magic.You will also need some tunning to go along with your upgrades were offering some really good specials on Efi Live right now.

sorry for the hijack but henry i'd like to talk to you about getting set up with efi live

PAT

EASY DAY
Aug 21, 2011
your back yard
IMHO exhaust doesn't matter. Just get one. They are all the same. One big ass tube coming from your turbo (or dp) you can only make a tube in so many variations.