Wanted to give a Big Thanks to all My Diesel buddies!!

DetailsUnlimited

Oct 26, 2009
Benton, Ar
Through out the past two years I have gained a few lifetime friends in this industry. That have always answered there phones and have always been there to give a helping hand. I have pushed my truck very hard these past couple of years and she has done everything in her power to perform the best she could. Whether it be towing for work everyday, on the weekends with the travel trailor or driving 10+ hrs away to race 12-25 passes down the track in a day. She cracked a piston in the TNT Friday night after kicking the $hit out of many new Z06 corvettes! It must of been corvette night? I got carried away with the truck and a little too much spray!

Thx John Powell, Mike(straightpiperoar)Walker, DAYDAY:roflmao:, Jake(Duracopter), Dustin@DieselAddiction and My WIFE!!!! For putting up with me!

DetailsUnlimited

Oct 26, 2009
Benton, Ar
Back to stock for now with a S366 batmo. Truck will be paid off this January and will then save for the build. By then I will have a LBZ block ready to go. For now still need her to make me money until I buy a lbz rclb or DMax van for work.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Guess some of the lbz pistons can take a little abuse!!

12.02-12.03 is shagging azz, but I sure wish you could have cut a 11.99 before it let loose!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Sorry to hear about the bit of bad luck, Gaylon. At least you were having fun when it happened, and you have another motor ready to drop in.

Sorry to hear :( yoy wouldnt happen to live in texas would you?
He lives in Arkansas.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Guess some of the lbz pistons can take a little abuse!!

12.02-12.03 is shagging azz, but I sure wish you could have cut a 11.99 before it let loose!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Sort of having a heart attack while you're in the saddle. :D
That's the way you want to go out.:thumb:

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
in my opinion, whether it be a lb7 or lbz pistons, its just Russian roulette with these things
anyways glad to hear you enjoyed the piss out of it.