TS Outlaw 2011

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
What is the atmosphere like? Bunch of young guys screwing around with to much with liquid courage or is it pretty relaxed?

A little of both, you can pick and choose what your around tho. During the day at the grounds its not too bad, theres a few idiots reving up their trucks, but nothing you cant over look.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Don't have to drink to party, bro. That is what most associate with partying, but I guarantee you will have a great time without drinking.

I dont remember my 20's. Seriously...I cant remember anything about that decade. Scared me sober.

Need a chase truck with spare parts and trailer? :hello:

Give me a week or so to find out if Roni can get the time off. She doesnt initially seem too thrilled to go. Neither do the kids. I'll definitely let you know.

I sure look forward to meeting you guys.

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Give me a week or so to find out if Roni can get the time off. She doesnt initially seem too thrilled to go. Neither do the kids.

Tom, there is a small, but very nice, old school amusement park literally on the same property as the drag strip. We always take the kids a day early. If Ronni and the kids dont want to spend the day racing, they can walk to the park.

wewers8

Mar 6, 2011
can someone tell me the dates on this event we went the year someone tore up the track...hadnt been back..might try again

buildingup

Jan 1, 2010
Washington, Mi
I dont remember my 20's. Seriously...I cant remember anything about that decade. Scared me sober.

Give me a week or so to find out if Roni can get the time off. She doesnt initially seem too thrilled to go. Neither do the kids. I'll definitely let you know.

I sure look forward to meeting you guys.

No problem Tom. I need to run this by Lindsey as well. I'm sure she'll want to go since she can't get a job for the summer. Let me know what the wife says and if you would want to trailer that truck down or drive.

Almost tempted to take the jetta but that would be a bad idea...

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Those of you who've been there before, do you remember what time the track opens on Friday?
Do they have TnT on Thursday or is this one of those cases where we have all our shit together just before Eliminations?

I would imagine that Dunbar does his thing at the tracks both Friday and Saturday?

BTW, just how does a 12.0 index class work?

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Those of you who've been there before, do you remember what time the track opens on Friday?
Do they have TnT on Thursday or is this one of those cases where we have all our shit together just before Eliminations?

I would imagine that Dunbar does his thing at the tracks both Friday and Saturday?

BTW, just how does a 12.0 index class work?

They will have a test and tune on tuesday May 10th if you are interested in coming a couple of days earlier

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
track opens at like 8 friday morning. T&T begins about 10 . Get there early so your ready to run your first time at 10. Dunbar runs from around 10+ each day I believe.

seth999

Wheeewwwww!!!
Jul 1, 2009
Corbin,KY
I'm planning on being there friday and saturday...I'm going to be at sleep inn or laquinta hope to meet some of you all there

GeorgiaDuramax

Enthusiast
May 5, 2010
Georgia
We will be there! Probably going to stay with a group of guys that are around here. Hopefully if my truck is lowered I will be racing, but definitely will be partying. We're counting down the days!:woott: