Tom ( TheBac ) puts down 580/1112

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Tom put down 580 hp and 1112 ft lbs torque today on his stock turbo single cp3 LB7 :coolspot: thats big #'s for what is on the truck , should be interesting next time he gets to the track :cool2:

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
sweet!
congrats tom!

here I thought he wanted to go to the track friday to film the stepchild running.

oh well back to my corner.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:D :bananallama: Hell YA! Your the man Tom! Just a hair shy of the big Six-double-0! Thats close enough in my book! You just proved alot of naysayers wrong, IMO !!!!!!

:beer: :hug:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
:D :bananallama: Hell YA! Your the man Tom! Just a hair shy of the big Six-double-0! Thats close enough in my book! You just proved alot of naysayers wrong, IMO !!!!!!

:beer: :hug:

Remember this was on a hot day ! could have a bit more in it on a cooler day :eek:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Remember this was on a hot day ! could have a bit more in it on a cooler day :eek:

Oh ya, if it was in crappy air! How Very True! Feed that baby some cool dense air! That should put it splitting hairs close or more than 600hp!

:DHave some one spray the intercooler with ice water before hand:D

uwyo_dmax

Sep 17, 2008
Laramie WY
Very impressive Tom!! :happy2:

Are you running any higher boost with the modded horn, I hear some people are getting away with more than before

Last edited: