This weekends pull

WildChild

May 31, 2007
NORTHERN IOWA
Thanks to Mcrat, Guy, JoshH, The Neens, Larry jewell, Carcrafter22, and others who I have forgot. On saturday I got one more pull in for the year and a chance to try out my latest tune. With some help from JoshH I have plenty of RPM's and thanks to myself and everyone else I also have a pretty stout tune now. I told the sled operator he didnt have enough wheight on but I think he thought I was joking:D I did make first place with a pull of 447ft:eek: I ran out of track:rofl:

The orange cone in the bottom right of the screen was the 300ft mark:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waH8AzH35Tc

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I bet that sled oeprator had goosebumps. HAD to be a wild ride for him. Truck sounded awesome!! Damn impressive. What RPMS were you hitting on that run? What gear?

Do they not have cleats or claws to drop on the pan up your all's wa, to stop trucks that they can't stop with weight alone?

WildChild

May 31, 2007
NORTHERN IOWA
I stuck with third gear because of the increased RPM capability thought it was a good idea, prolly coulda pulled fourth but Im too scared to try it:D I didnt catch what RPM's I had at the end cause I was more concerned with what little bit of track I had left and getting stopped without the sled hitting me. I can say I was running over 4000RPM maybe closer to 4200-4400:D

P.S. I think the pan on this sled was flat, It was an older sled