This view makes me want to cry...

Fiesty

Sep 21, 2014
Its all coming back to me now. On another forum for cars I saw guys doing this. Considered it but was too scared to try. I like it. Eventually I want to get new housings as I feel the stock ones look like cheap shiny plastic on my truck. I also think I want to do something with those side strips. Maybe paint them black or something. That chrome looking tape from the factory is starting to bubble but I like having them to keep idiots from scratching my truck.

360f3317cd167b7eb34173400fbc1cd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you could get oem denali projector headlights. a guy i know on another forum makes adapter plates to bolt in morimoto projectors into factory housings.

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Always glad to hear stuff like this! I greatly appreciate it :) If it was up to me I would eliminate the service writers from any work I do but in reality there just isn't enough time in the day to do it haha. Hopefully the battery terminals were all that it needed and your starter is still legit. I know I'm still on my original starter at 220k miles and if the voltage is even just a slight bit low the starter wont engage. Definitely been needing to fix that.

And for any technical junkies the regulator was stuck in one spot causing fuel pressure to run around 24000psi at idle, but then drop down to roughly 3000 when under any load.