Texas Diesel Roundup Spring March 8th and 9th 2013

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Northstar Dragway gates open at 4:30pm Friday March 8th for test n tune, racing and pulling...Gates open at 10am on Saturday 9th for the all day Diesel Event!

Check back for the latest updates!
*Also check northstardragway for track updates
We will be using the Diesel Motorsport (NADM) Classes and Sled Pulling will be both Friday and Saturday

Homesforourtroops.org will be there on Saturday March 9th!
homesfortroopslogo.jpg

Do you drive the white ccsb lb7??

outlawdra

Mar 25, 2008
North Texas
www.outlawdra.com
Northstar Dragway
Come to the 1st DIESEL EVENT in the country! Denton/Dallas Texas March 8 & 9! Pulling & Racing on Friday night and Saturday!

Gates Open 4pm Friday - Racing 6pm, Competition Pulling 9pm
Gates open 10 am Saturday - racing 12 noon, pulling 3pm
Show-N-Shine all day Saturday
Dyno Friday and Saturday - $75 3 pulls
$15 entry Friday - race $10 pull $20
$20 entry Saturday - race $15 pull $20
2- day entry pass - $30
Vendors both days
Bring your popups, coolers, trucks, and grills
:coal:

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
All right fellas, this event is coming up in a week! I'm super excited. It looks like there is a big group that gonna convoy out of Weatherford, I'm still waiting for info on the meeting spot. If that doesn't sound good lets throw some places out there that would work better and we can do a convoy of our own. Let me know what you guys think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Im thinkin the pilot truck stop just north of Ft Worth on 35 would be a good meeting place for everyone since no matter where youre coming from on the west side of the metroplex youll be going right by it. Driving to Weatherford is the other direction for me. Are you going to run your truck Phil?

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
That's a good place Kevin, we can all plan on meeting there. How does 9 am sound? I think the gates open at 10. That'll probably work better for you to Quinton right? That way you're not backtracking to Weatherford. I'll start spreading the word on the other forums and on Facebook.

I'm bringing my truck, but I'm not running it. If I get my defueling issue fixed I'm probably gonna stick it on the dyno and see what kind of power it makes.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
That's a good place Kevin, we can all plan on meeting there. How does 9 am sound? I think the gates open at 10. That'll probably work better for you to Quinton right? That way you're not backtracking to Weatherford. I'll start spreading the word on the other forums and on Facebook.

I'm bringing my truck, but I'm not running it. If I get my defueling issue fixed I'm probably gonna stick it on the dyno and see what kind of power it makes.

Sounds good to me! Ill be in ft worth (Haslet) Friday night to stay the night at my sisters then me and my buddy will head that way Saturday morning. Ill try to be at the truck stop around 8:40 or so.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.

Do you have a v2 or autocal? Send me a log and I might be able to help. Where is it defueling? WOT?

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
Do you have a v2 or autocal? Send me a log and I might be able to help. Where is it defueling? WOT?

Yeah, I've got an autocal. I'm pretty sure my issue is with my lift pump...its not working. I'm calling airdog Monday and sending them the info they need to send me a new one. If that doesn't fix it I'm afraid I'm gonna need another cp3.

Hey if your staying in haslet, maybe we can meet somewhere around that area? Maybe that Starbucks at western center. I'm sure I could use some coffee.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Yeah, I've got an autocal. I'm pretty sure my issue is with my lift pump...its not working. I'm calling airdog Monday and sending them the info they need to send me a new one. If that doesn't fix it I'm afraid I'm gonna need another cp3.

Hey if your staying in haslet, maybe we can meet somewhere around that area? Maybe that Starbucks at western center. I'm sure I could use some coffee.

I don't do coffee. Lol. I've tried it many times and never liked it. Are you talking about Saturday morning or Friday night?

BIG PHIL

32 valve
Aug 24, 2011
Weatherford Texas
Haha, right on. I can barely function without it. We can just keep it at that pilot, plus the parking lot is bigger there. I'm talking about Saturday morning, I'm not gonna be able to make it out there Friday.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Haha, right on. I can barely function without it. We can just keep it at that pilot, plus the parking lot is bigger there. I'm talking about Saturday morning, I'm not gonna be able to make it out there Friday.

Ok we'll ill see y'all there! Do you know how many will be meeting there yet?

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
9a.m. Saturday at the pilot sounds good to me. I'll let Elvis know and I'm sure he'll meet up with us there too. He's going to be coming from Hurst.