Tare Down is underway

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
i'm assuming you saw the mockup of the turbos? we'll keep that a secret till it's finished :D

I haven't seen that yet. I've been seeing the intake come along for the past few weeks. I stopped there today to see how my kit was coming along. When I go pick up my kit next week I'll have to check out the rest. Don't worry secrets safe with me :D

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
Yea my bad, wasn't directing that post at you, just letting people know if they were curious about the intake.

:thumb: it's all good. I've been watching hsp build that intake for the last few weeks and had no clue how it was going to go together. Once I saw it in person the other day. I was pretty much speechless. Looks amazing :D

Edit: post 36 shows the intake

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
And Here I am All excited about doing a bigger single, This thing is making me feel Worthless :D I saw those teaser photo's and this should be an amazing build :thumb:

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
You going to take it down the track at all Andrew, just to see the difference in times?

I go back and forth on this subject but i'm going to stick with keeping it off the track for now. I get the most enjoyment out of driving it daily, randomly throughout the week or A few good highway pulls after a long day at work. When I initially put it together I couldn't wait to get it on the track but I've never felt the need to push it past my initial goal of low 11's. I've never "needed" to get on the top 50 or have any notoriety from it and i really don't want to sling the bottom end which i know could happen with the fueling and air it will have. I've been slowly building another block, one that will actually be built to handle what it is capable of. If and when i get it together i might swap it over and put it on the track a few times. The motor that's in it has been good to me so far (39k), i know there's people that will say i don't push it but i have fun with it as much as possible. I take it on long road trips and play with anyone who wants to along the way.