Tare Down is underway

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Might just have to line them up Andrew and see how close i can hang with it. I know Joe can use some of his experiences with mine to benefit you a little.:thumb:

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Gonna be awesome man I'm pumped to see the outcome! Might have to stop by hsp and check it out when its all done

I'm trying to forget about it but I'm anxious to see how it turns out as well

Might just have to line them up Andrew and see how close i can hang with it. I know Joe can use some of his experiences with mine to benefit you a little.:thumb:

Once I get it back I'm going to test a few new prototype products Ernie and I have been working on and then deciding on weather we are going to keep the Allison or go to the DuraFlite. Either way I am giddy as a school girl

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
I've said it a thousand times, Joe kutchey is the man! Work is nothing but the best and he will make this triple kit awesome!

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
Stopped at hsp and saw your truck today. It's missing the whole front though :rofl: can't wait to see it finished :thumb:

c0ncEpT

Jan 2, 2012
Michigan
I stopped by Wednesday and saw the truck in the shop. They were making "custom" tools to remove the old pedestal and manifold. The old set up looked interesting to say the least.

Will be badass when Joe gets down with it tho!

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
I stopped by Wednesday and saw the truck in the shop. They were making "custom" tools to remove the old pedestal and manifold. The old set up looked interesting to say the least.

Nothing is ever easy. I've had my fair share of times making "custom" tools. I'm sure they had fun, as did I putting it on for the first time lol:happy2:

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi

I was just at the shop a little bit ago. They were telling me they had a hell of a time getting the up pipe bolts out of the pedestal. It was on the hoist. Didn't get a chance to look at it. I was to busy checking out all the other goodies they had laying around.