Allison 6sp: Suncoast 1058

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
I'm really happy with my 58, that being said I've only compared it to my stock converter. The 58 locked really hard shifting to 5th when my turbo and fuel were stock, now with whats done in my sig it drives all around better. I also switched tuners but cant say it was only because of that.

HeavyDuty204

May 26, 2014
Manitoba, CA
Ya for sure. We're always going to the track and doing dyno stuff. Have to come on out sometime.

Yeah for sure. I've been wanting to get my truck on a dyno and go to the track but I work A LOT and up north away from home for extended periods so it's been tough.

Who's dyno is legit? I've heard some things about dyno's in and around WPG giving false readings.

snowman

Evil Diesel Performance
Aug 30, 2010
Manitoba Canada
I believe us and drag mart are within a couple hp. We just recalibrated the dyno a month a ago to make sure and it's spot on. Have ran my truck like ten times in the last two months and it's consistent.

HeavyDuty204

May 26, 2014
Manitoba, CA
Do you have any affiliation with Walls Rod or are no?

Once I get my truck sorted out I'd like to get the truck on a dyno. After my stroker CP3 install I got a fuel leak so I need to sort that out but of course I'm on a 21 day stint at work.

How do you like that turbo, I was just looking into one of those pointed out to me from another member on here.

snowman

Evil Diesel Performance
Aug 30, 2010
Manitoba Canada
I got my truck tuned there, dyno'd there. Been really happy with everything so far.

Love the turbo. Have a few kinks right now. I need to clean up the tuning on the bottom and I'm running out of fuel on the top. I'm working on a second cp3 for it right now. But other then that it rips! Spools good pulls hard in the mid to top. Whistles like a bastard.

HeavyDuty204

May 26, 2014
Manitoba, CA
Right on, on my next turnaround I should stop by your shop to check your truck out. My plan is to have more air for next summer and hit the dynoo and track.

So with your tuning do you have dsp5 switch or just one straight tune?

snowman

Evil Diesel Performance
Aug 30, 2010
Manitoba Canada
Ya for sure. Swing on down. Always enjoy talking to new people. Lol

I just have one straight tune. I kind of don't believe in that dsp5 stuff. But each to there own.