Stolen duramax need help.

70ssclone

josh
Oct 31, 2013
Harco,MD
sorry for the loss man ... that's why we pay all that money in insurance though.. my worry has always been mine gets stolen or wrecked and they only wana give ya kbb value on it when theres no way I could replace it for 8500 bucks or whatever .

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
sorry for the loss man ... that's why we pay all that money in insurance though.. my worry has always been mine gets stolen or wrecked and they only wana give ya kbb value on it when theres no way I could replace it for 8500 bucks or whatever .

right , that $8,500 check would not feel good on a truck you prob have $50K plus into and 1,000s of your own hours on.

Apr 26, 2016
North Dakota
I'll keep my eye out for it too I'm in Watford city. I hope you find your truck man. I have a set of xd cranks on my truck and a friend ran them too. If it crosses my path I'll see it.

carl.swoyer

Jan 31, 2016
That's good news, but the truck is still gone! Mine is a 2005 lly duramax Allison crew cab long bed. 210,000 miles original injectors. Knock on wood. Hopefully you get it back

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

mudygmc

Dec 8, 2008
Buffalo MN
Sorry guys out of town a bit visiting my grand parents for christmas. Talked to the detective today. They got pictures of the truck a guy driving it and a female passanger. They have been identified. The guy has a rap sheet a mile long I guess. Didn't say on the female. The bad news is they tried to stop them and the guy out ran them. They stopped the chase in fear of injuring somebody or something I guess. I guess that's what I get for having a tuned truck brand new tires and some wheel base. He schooled them on winter driving. My fear now is that he knows their close and will tear the truck apart. Fingers crossed I have a truck left. Now I am dealing with the insurance bullshit. Who has receipts for everything in and on the truck. There is tons of shit I won't even remember putting in my tool box or cab. Not a fun ordeal in the least.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I hope you get it back but at the same time. id never trust it again who knows what that guy did with it. Still better than taking a complete loss. Makes me sick to think if mine was gone one day and I don't have near the money in mine as most of you guys.

mudygmc

Dec 8, 2008
Buffalo MN
It was spotted 10 or 15 miles west of Williston near Trenton ND. I wish I had time to tear around looking. I don't have a lot of time with work. 110-120 hours a week don't leave much for spare time. I need to sleep too. And lately there hasn't been much of that.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
After that chase it's either in parts or abandoned in the woods somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudygmc

Dec 8, 2008
Buffalo MN
Well talked to the detective yesterday. They arrested the guy that was driving the truck when they chased him. But no truck and the guy hasn't said anything either. See what happens I guess.

turbostang7

Apr 11, 2011
Rexburg Id.
I bet it gets found out on a rig location somewhere. This happens quite often, they joyride until the fun gets scary and abandon it where it won't be seen for months. We had a company vehicle stolen, they found it in the same fashion.

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
I bet it gets found out on a rig location somewhere. This happens quite often, they joyride until the fun gets scary and abandon it where it won't be seen for months. We had a company vehicle stolen, they found it in the same fashion.

thats a good point, might want to find out who has the most locations in the area. Pumpers hit those wells every day or every other day. Might get lucky, at least let them know to be on the lookout.