Help: SoCal Theft-WENDY Found -title change

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I'm planning on upgrading our security now, since the horse has left the barn and now the gate won't get in my way.

Problem is, I can't find Claymore mines and rabid badgers on Ebay. :(

Perhaps Craig's List?:confused:

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Sorry to hear.

Guess I better take some preventive measures. Going to be without garage access for a couple months while they redo the street in front of my shop. I thought it'd be fine at home, but maybe not

Hope you get her back

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
once the batteries are disconnected onstar is no good. Its pretty common knowledge what to unplug and what to disconnect to disable it.

IIRC the GMT-900 onstar units (gen 8.0) have internal backup batteries to protect against this (disabling by cutting the power).

Ben

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Man they most be out for red truck out there on the Westcoast. They tried to get mine is Vegas and Larry's in Texas and now poor Wendy they got here. I have the Viper on my truck so I think thats the only thing that saved it in Vegas.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
My guess is Wendy is gone for good :cry: OnStar still cannot locate and police didn't have any better luck.

I'm also guessing she is either in Mexico or in a million pieces by now:villagers:

mtjasper

Soot for Brains
Apr 14, 2010
Sucks to hear this, even though i drive old rusted out trucks, i still would crap a brick if someone stole mine, if i see trace in Ky ill chase em down with the ol 6.2, putting it out on the CB here too.

MrUPS

Mar 18, 2009
Northwest Pa
This sucks. I had a car stolen about 5 years ago. I had just rebuilt the motor and tranny. It was my baby. First "nice" car I'd ever owned. Some meth heads stole it in broad daylight and used it to run drugs. Only funny thing about the whole thing was listening to the undercover cop complain because he couldn't catch them out on the open road one night. he kept asking what I'd done to it :secret:

Its such horrible feeling when u realize that some jack-wagon is doing unmentionable things to something so important to you. I'm very sorry to here about this Pat and Kat.

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
I have the Viper on my truck so I think thats the only thing that saved it in Vegas.

I have this very same alarm that has a little tv screen like on it that vibrates when some touches any part of my truck. Also my viper is hooked to my horn blaster train horns which is beyond frecking loud. If anyone was to steal my ride people from about a 2 mile radius would here it

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Man that sucks! I hate thieves. If he stops by here, I'll send him back to you in the same condition as I find the truck in... if he's lucky. :mad:

I was just considering getting a remote start for my truck, but it looks like I really should be getting an alarm + remote start (the 2-way kind that tells you if something is triggered). Also, I'm liking the train horn integration!

Status
Not open for further replies.