Smokin 2010 May 1st

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
its gettin close from what i hear. haha greg is being kinda shady about the whole thing. he won't say what all is being built, but i've heard rumors. im pretty sure it'll be at Smokin

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga
i know they were having probs with the primary charger breaking shafts or somthin right? I assume they got that straight since that 5000 is for sale

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
alright, we have some information on payouts now. we are still contacting people for more sponsorships, but this is what we have so far....
work stock: $750.00 + free air dog
2.6: $750.00
outlaw: $500.00

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Booking a room this week. Have to put that FL based pulling truck in it's place lol not saying any names Todd if he is up to pulling in open class. :hug::spit:

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Booking a room this week. Have to put that FL based pulling truck in it's place lol not saying any names Todd if he is up to pulling in open class. :hug::spit:

It won't be hard to beat my wore out POS.
I haven't touched my truck since Feb 6th. Guess I should look into fixing it :eek:

Last edited:

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Suspension, Rear: An OEM-style suspension is mandatory. Lowering or raising the vehicle
height with suspension modifications is permitted. Traction bars and devices are
permitted; they must be bolt-on only; welds are permitted for attachment to frame or axle
housing. All OEM suspension mounting points must be retained and used. Sway bars, limit
straps, and camber kits are permitted. The rear suspension must maintain a minimum
compression shock travel of one inch; compression stops must be adjustable. All rear suspensions
must use at least one working shock absorber per wheel. Airbag spring assistance is permitted;
airbag compressors must be disconnected.

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
time is tickin!!! we finished up the sled this past weekend! It doesn't look anything like the old red piece anymore! (well its still red, but with a new cab, new paint, and a few other additions) everybody down here is ready to go! :thumb: