Small Laptop

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Anyone using a small laptop? I have a real nice Dell. But it's too big to fit on my lap to type in the truck. Looking for a smaller one with bluetooth. So I can be a post ho on the go :rofl:

We are one the way to LACR and I'm bored :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Anyone using a small laptop? I have a real nice Dell. But it's too big to fit on my lap to type in the truck. Looking for a smaller one with bluetooth. So I can be a post ho on the go :rofl:

No bracket kits for the broom? :D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Kat,not sure how small you want to go?

my new laptop is a HP Pav dv2000 15"sceen
not bad so far pretty cheap due to the small screen

looks like you will probably be juming into Vista:scare:

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA

If you sell your dell, PM me

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
vista

I no alot of guys that sayed they have had problems out of vista but me my self i have never had problems with my gay way vistia

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I no alot of guys that sayed they have had problems out of vista but me my self i have never had problems with my gay way vistia

i too have lots of freinds that have had some issues
my self i dont like it........yet

mostly because alot of the programs i run need to have a update to be run on vista...not a real bid deal but with xp you just simply plug and play

i have run all the systems due to my work from the beggining and this has been the most pain to adapt too......

i purchased 2 items now that have no availible update for vista:mad:

mind you in 6 months my view could change:D

i do like the media player however and my laptop came with a remote for it

one would think i would be better with computers but i never really used my work computers for anything but Excel and im do love that program

blah blah blah:eek:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well it looks like it's going to have to be Vista. Doesn't really matter, all it will be is my travel computer. Pat found me a Dell that was 4.5 lbs. But it has to be ordered. So I wouldn't have it by Friday :( Famoso a 3 hr drive so I might hit Best Buy and see what I can find.

I'm not sure all brands have Bluetooth. Sure makes it easier for me to get internet access though my cell phone then with the card I had with t-moble.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I use a Panasonic Toughbook for work. It is about 2 1/2 lbs and the screen is 12.1 inches. Battery will last for about 5 hours when fully charged. Real rugged for bouncing around in truck.

yes they are a nice laptop..but $$$$$$

do ya remember the commercial for those? :rofl:

welcome to the site..how is your tow tune?

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Well it looks like it's going to have to be Vista. Doesn't really matter, all it will be is my travel computer. Pat found me a Dell that was 4.5 lbs. But it has to be ordered. So I wouldn't have it by Friday :( Famoso a 3 hr drive so I might hit Best Buy and see what I can find.

I'm not sure all brands have Bluetooth. Sure makes it easier for me to get internet access though my cell phone then with the card I had with t-moble.

What cell company can you access the internet thru the phone with , were leaving nextel in july and I was getting verizon service and the carb for my laptop.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
What cell company can you access the internet thru the phone with , were leaving nextel in july and I was getting verizon service and the carb for my laptop.

Cingular :D For $20 a month I can use either my phone or laptop.

WSUcowboy

500 club baby!!
Aug 7, 2006
Spokane, WA
I have a Dell 700m, the new ones have bluetooth. It is a nice 12" widescreen, works great when I am at the track, it fits inbetween the center console and the front dash (on top of the cup holders) it even stays there on boosted launches!! -Jeff

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thanks Everyone :D I ended up buying...er I mean getting a Sony Vaio today for an early Birthday present so I could use it on Friday. Thanks Pat :hug:

I stand by my offer :D

I won't be selling the Dell. I use that at home :D

Last edited:

1FastMax

Cronic Smoker
Feb 27, 2007
We have a best buy here in bako, on rosedale hwy, i am goin buy there tomarrow night, i will scope it out for ya and let you know......