Sad Day for Duramax

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
How is that? Your saying a lifted truck with cv angles at big slant is gonna do just as good as a straight cv angle? And what do you mean by he's in 2wd, even though he's trying to get 4lo??

my comment was geared toward the fact that his cv angles dont' matter if he's not actually putting power to the front two wheels... he either broke something, or was never in 4wd... watch the end of the clip when the goose egg starts dragging him, he's spinning the shit out of the rears and the fronts are not. So again either he wasn't engaged or broke something, and I didn't really hear a bang or anything other than tire barking.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
my comment was geared toward the fact that his cv angles dont' matter if he's not actually putting power to the front two wheels... he either broke something, or was never in 4wd... watch the end of the clip when the goose egg starts dragging him, he's spinning the shit out of the rears and the fronts are not. So again either he wasn't engaged or broke something, and I didn't really hear a bang or anything other than tire barking.

Ahh ok. He was in 4 wheel drive though, it's hard to hear but as soon as he quits hopping is when he brakes something up front and when it shows the front tires you can see the front left one towed in and also black marks from where he was spinning up front.

D_Wags_DirtyLB7

To The MAX!
Mar 11, 2013
Laconia, IN
tell me that didnt just happen! lol though i have seen those tregs run so know theyre pretty nasty! but the guy in the dmax underestimated the situation. so sad...:sucks: guy that owns the truck!