Sad Day for Duramax

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Ha! The Tuareg is a pretty good car/SUV, and the V10 diesel is no joke. But what did it was the AWD Tuareg waited for the 2WD Duramax to start spinning the tires and just drug it away.

It was hilarious, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mikey

Drag Racer
Jun 13, 2009
Ha! The Tuareg is a pretty good car/SUV, and the V10 diesel is no joke. But what did it was the AWD Tuareg waited for the 2WD Duramax to start spinning the tires and just drug it away.

The driver needs to sell his Duramax because "he is not worthy"

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Good cv angles would have made the dmax the winner, alas,, he fool has his t bars cranked all the way to fit the biggest tire he could with his lift

To match his bad azz stakz

Yup, good cv angles and a boosted launch, lets see that trag handle a properly set up duramax....

Not to discredit the v10 tdi, that thing is a beast!!!

yrkdmax

N00B00B
Nov 15, 2012
York, PA
I happen to have a V10 Touareg -:thumb:

It's no slouch in stock form lol

I've gotten almost 28 mpg on a long hwy trip which isn't too shabby for a 3 ton suv.

I've also barked the tire pretty good pulling a 7500 lb trailer lol

I think a well chipped dmax will pull on it pretty good though.

Mine is stock, you can get a "chip" for them that bumps the hp from 310 to 380 and the torque from 550 ft-lbs to 625 :rofl:

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.

It isn't a 2 wheel drive. If you watch it carefully and listen you can hear him snap his cv axle and bend the tie rods. Look at the from tires. He would have had him if that wouldn't have happened!! It's not the trucks fault the driver is a idiot.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
It isn't a 2 wheel drive. If you watch it carefully and listen you can hear him snap his cv axle and bend the tie rods. Look at the from tires. He would have had him if that wouldn't have happened!! It's not the trucks fault the driver is a idiot.
Oh, ouch, you are right. I watched on my phone last time and I couldn't tell.

Should've put the stack money into the front end :spit:

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
cv angles wouldn't have made a difference... he was in 2wd, even though he's trying to get 4lo.

pretty sad driving... but pull offs are ignorant as hell in the first place.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
cv angles wouldn't have made a difference... he was in 2wd, even though he's trying to get 4lo.

pretty sad driving... but pull offs are ignorant as hell in the first place.

How is that? Your saying a lifted truck with cv angles at big slant is gonna do just as good as a straight cv angle? And what do you mean by he's in 2wd, even though he's trying to get 4lo??

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Still don't see how y'all think that. If that's the case why does everyone race a sled pull with the front end lowered down so that the cv axles are straight and not lifted...

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Still don't see how y'all think that. If that's the case why does everyone race a sled pull with the front end lowered down so that the cv axles are straight and not lifted...

So the CVs don't break. Or, are less likely to break.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Suspension stops would have been more important. He was higher, if the rear wouldnt have sagged when he started to pull, he would have lifted the vws weight off the rear tires, and could have pulled it in 2wd. It still would have been smart to have bars down. I would have, i dont like breaking stuff.