s366/s480 vs s475

kivetts04dmax

May 20, 2010
Boonville, MO/Pendleton, CA
i would love a set of triples but i cant aford them and to work on anything on the passenger side is impossible im either doing a s475 tct single or s366/s480 twins they come out to about the same price in the end

Idk what kits you're looking at, but a single kit is like half of what a 366/480 turbo kit is, after all you are buying relocation stuff, rerouting stuff, all the piping, and two turbos instead of one..

brandon06dmax

the reckoning
Apr 29, 2013
jactionville nc
Idk what kits you're looking at, but a single kit is like half of what a 366/480 turbo kit is, after all you are buying relocation stuff, rerouting stuff, all the piping, and two turbos instead of one..

i wanna run a bullseye tct its close to 3 grand but i didnt take into account all the relocation stuff what turbo is in your avatar it looks like a clean setup i like it alot

brandon06dmax

the reckoning
Apr 29, 2013
jactionville nc
im not scard on bit after looking at 05chevy's dyno sheet the power seems to come on strong and smooth it dont look all that different from twin sheets ive seen and with the lbz i can always drop a gear and go

kivetts04dmax

May 20, 2010
Boonville, MO/Pendleton, CA
i wanna run a bullseye tct its close to 3 grand but i didnt take into account all the relocation stuff what turbo is in your avatar it looks like a clean setup i like it alot

That's on a truck I sold last week, it was a zf6 lly with 40% overs, billet s472/83 .90ar, 4" downpipe, 5" intake, it was a pretty good setup, if FPE doesn't market their compact twins then I might go with a billet s475.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I just was in the same boat as you. Was going back and fourth. Ended up going with the s366. Great all around turbo. The nice part is once I can afford to do a built motor it would work great with twins. I am running 50% over injectors and a stock lb7 cp3. Bad part is after doing what I just did I think that's plenty of power for what I do with the truck. Seems super reliable and is getting great mileage.

Also agree with the 2 stroke saying. Old 250r guy myself. Its fun. As the turbo lights the tires start spinning.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
damn i loved my banshee and cr250r i really thinking the single will be better in the snow aswell Landon cant wait 4 the 27th r u going to run
I plan to run quick diesel, 7.70 index. I need to get back to the track and do some testing with the drag radials first to make sure I'll be competitive.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I'll definately let you know when we head back to Jville. I think the Rockingham race may be 1/4 mile? dont know how the classes will work out there. Traction bars are easy to build and install. You got a PM.