Replacement headlights

b.d.keathley

Apr 30, 2014
Des Arc Ar
I just looked them up. Their prices have gone up or I'm looking at the wrong thing, haha
http://www.classicindustries.com/product/2003/truck/parts/g5999.html

Yellowchevy
http://www.am-autoparts.com/products/headlight-assemblies/AM-604819890.html. I had trouble on classic industries website with my android and I need to update my browser. I usuall look in the book and ita in my work truck. Check am auto parts they are $75 for all four. Just dont know if they come with bulbs.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
I just went through this while fixing up a '96 Z-71. I had bought from iPex before on a newer model and was very happy with them. I just bought a set from them for this '96 and they were absolutely terrible. The bulbs did not seal like factory as the holes were too big and the plug on the bulbs were at a weird angle. Also had a stripped mount. They paid for return shipping and refunded all my money though. Sounds like the newer model Chevy stuff from iPex is good. Wherever you buy from make sure they accept returns. Sometimes it takes a couple tries. :D

b.d.keathley

Apr 30, 2014
Des Arc Ar
Thanks, they show to not come with bulbs.
Do the headlight bulbs fit snug like in the factory housing? The eBay ones are loose on mine.

Yellowchevy

Just call them. They are $39.95 for the headlights with bulbs and they fit. No looseness. They need to be adjusted when you get them. My friend bought some 3 months ago and no issues.

04chase

Mar 28, 2008
i had ok fitment with depo but not perfect so i found a set of new oem denali projectors on amazon for a good deal and did the h.i.d. projector retrofit with mini h1's and couldnt be happier. the bottom lenses are cheap chinese of ebay that actually fit pretty good but needed a little work to be perfect(clip needed notching but better than not fitting or fitting too loose)