Releasing my new DP Billet 68mm Stg2R

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Re watched the vid, watched it in my truck through the radio.

Wow! Sounds amazing! Really makes me want an lmm worse now.

I'm guessing the truck has a stack in it??

hangenouthere

Diesel tech / Hotrodder
Feb 15, 2010
Smithers BC Canada EH!
Just wanted to bump this thread up and add I just installed mine, Mark is fine tuning it for me right now and i will give an entire write up on all of it for everyone. Im coming from the DP stg2 3794 to this. I Loved that charger and cant wait to get this one screamin'.:thumb:

Wow cant wait to see it dialed in too cool! just wanted to put a Big Shout out to all the guy's & girls at Danville Performance just ordered one for my lbz today Mark Excellent job & Big thank you to Whitney for taking the time to go to the post office and send it to me USPS because UPS just screws us Canadian guy's coming across the border your customer service is beyond excellent. :D

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
No stack just 5in exhaust with rolled tip. No muffler (yet lol ). I haven't driven it enough to compare yet, today is the first day I'll be driving it to work :D

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
Yea the roads are pretty clear, a good bit of traffic around here though. Funny thing this morning ive never experienced.. Truck went into elevated idle mode for a few mins while warming up then came back down as usual...bet then went back up a min later then came back down then up again. What gives? My neighbors probably think im trying to piss them off at 730am lol

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Yea the roads are pretty clear, a good bit of traffic around here though. Funny thing this morning ive never experienced.. Truck went into elevated idle mode for a few mins while warming up then came back down as usual...bet then went back up a min later then came back down then up again. What gives? My neighbors probably think im trying to piss them off at 730am lol

My lbz used to do that all the time, especially when it was really cold, like 10*.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach

New tune?

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Probably in the new tuning, the ETC trigger temp maybe different causing it to go in and out of elevated idle. Not a big deal, I wouldn't worry about it to much, just Logg all your temp sensors to make sure they are all there and reporting. One could have been overlooked or a connector could have not fully seated during reassembly after the turbo swap. If all is well in the scan I wouldn't give it a second thought....

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
Yea a buddy here at work said his LBZ does the same thing and its stock besides tunes, Its funny how the odd qwerks always happen after you do somesort of mod :spit:

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Mark,

Can you/have you made this turbo with your 72mm billet wheel instead of the 68mm? I figured since it was a 4094 frame you could make one 72mm. I just watched a video of the turbo. Spool up is insane fast. If you can fit a 72mm wheel in there, I'd seriously contemplate snagging one then compounding over it when I finish building my engine.