Releasing my new DP Billet 68mm Stg2R

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
It is now available for sale now! This is the turbo that I have been testing for over a month now on my truck and a customer's LMM also. I designed it to fix the LMM/LML tuning issues associated with aftermarket vgt's on those trucks. It is my Billet 68mm compressor with a 4094va turbine and a new custom vane setup to address the tuning problems with those trucks. It will operate in a stock like manner so the computer will be happy with it and shouldn't have the under boost issues that pop up every now and then with LMM's and LML's. It will be compressor limited somewhere between 740-800hp I'm guessing. The turbo braking is as good as the stock turbo if not better! Sounds like a F16 on kill! It will be $2,495. no core and will be on special for awhile at $-100. off that price so it will be $2,395. plus shipping until it goes off the special pricing. This is a new turbo with NO core guys! Kory, IdahoRob, and DuramaxTuner have my base vane position files for this turbo also so you will have no trouble getting your tuning updated for it if you get one. I have been beating the crap out of it for a while now and happy with it. Thanks again guys!:thumb:

http://www.danvilleperformance.com/dp-billet-68mm-stg2r/

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Glad to see another great charger from you Mark, can't wait to try one out!

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Mark what is the difference between this and your 3794?

This turbo uses my Billet 68mm compressor wheel and the slightly larger 4094Va turbine wheel with new custom vanes and actuator plate. In simple terms, I fixed the lazy ass 4094va's and turned it into something worth having! It was a couple months worth of R&D to get the vane design right and then another month or so testing it out to verify that it did what I wanted and it surpassed my goals.

Jetty LBZ

work in progress
Jan 24, 2011
middle TN
The sound clip you put up sounded wicked! What do you think this turbo is capable of with a s480 or a s483 over it Mark?