LML Ppei vs GDP tuning for lml

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
Mark only recently started doing in-shop LML tuning, not sure if he's sending out tunes yet or not...

I'm running Tony's tuning right now, getting ready to give Aaron's a try...

Last edited:

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Mark is only doing LMLs in house as of today. Sounds like in he near future tunes will be available for email. But nothing is set in stone yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Mark is only doing LMLs in house as of today. Sounds like in he near future tunes will be available for email. But nothing is set in stone yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's what I have heard as well

monster50iii

Dec 5, 2014
did you just send him your ECU and install a DSP5 ? or are you close to his location?

I sent him my autocal and had him load his stuff onto it. I've since tarted tuning my own stuff. Can't say it is near as good as Mark's stuff, but it keeps me busy. Definitely a fun learning curve!

Moynahan0222

Mar 13, 2019
Are you still tuning LML's

I do indeed write my own LML delete tunes, but I do not advertise any of my tuning products here on DD out of respect as which I'm not a vendor or site sponsor.

Was referred to you not to far back noticed your Facebook page is nowhere to be found now and I'm curious if your still tuning lmls?

Jan 28, 2015
Ohio
Motor ops or mark. I haven't been in a lml that mark has tuned but I'm sure he knows what he is doing with them. My buddy has tunes from motor ops and his truck runs great. Low smoke good mileage and no dead pedal.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I’ll throw in a recommendation for Tony if you’re emailing tunes. I’ve done three LML’s and used him every time. The tunes feel very smooth like stock but more powerful. He’s done a nice all around job it making it feel factory smooth. My only criticism is 2 out of 3 he’s used the wrong data in the tune lock and I had to wait for new tunes. They were both emailed tunes; the other was fine but was provided via his autocal.