Allison 5sp: P0776 - Do I have big problems?

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Is that something new, I dont remember them being black. Im not disagreeing at all that the clutches are perfect judging by the steels there looks to be no problems at all, I just though they were orange??

This is a serious tech thread and you are way wrong. The C1 clutches have been this color since day one five or so years ago.
Sit back and read and some day you can contribute some tech; but not now.

racinmike77

Sep 14, 2008
MD
please reread my post, I said they are fine. My question was since when did they use carbon fiber clutches?? I guess you are saying they have been like that since 2002 when the SCIII was first put out on the market.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
please reread my post, I said they are fine. My question was since when did they use carbon fiber clutches?? I guess you are saying they have been like that since 2002 when the SCIII was first put out on the market.

I was the first one to use the SC 3 kit along with SC and they were always that color. How many sets have you seen? 1?
I understand that you want to post tech on here but you should read more, learn more before you do.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
you dont have to be a dick when I am just asking you an honest question.

It looks like we are not going to get along very well. I suggest you stop the name calling. I also suggest you get out of this thread since you have no tech answers to help. :D

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Not over stepping MikeL, But I and i'm not tring to be a prick, I have asked a few people to stay out of MikeL's threads before in the threads and also with a PM,This is his area not mine or anyone else's,If the member had wanted info from all he would of posted in the general area not asking for Mike.Carry on.

Last edited: