Ontario Call Out

Rafe19

Dec 23, 2011
Stayner,On
Thank you sir, ive been looking for close to three months. Starting to figure out where the good deals are. Hoping one will pop up and i can go get it. I want to start pulling the sled around this summer. :thumb:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
Thank you sir, ive been looking for close to three months. Starting to figure out where the good deals are. Hoping one will pop up and i can go get it. I want to start pulling the sled around this summer. :thumb:

Maybe stock up on a few parts then lol

Like sleeves and a SD center link.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Rafe19

Dec 23, 2011
Stayner,On
lol ive been tempted trust me, just want to wait until this winters over. I wont be driving my duramax in the winter when i get it, it will be stored. So no point in buying now. Mad maxx, thats a good idea. But im not sure if im going to end up with a lbz or lmm. So dont really want to buy anything until i know what im getting forsure.

chev

Dec 4, 2010
see you guys in pro street this year im from beeton ont just wondering on how to rig up the air shut off?

Mr_diesel_doc

Nov 11, 2012
It affects the turning radius that much? It isn't my DD but I want to keep the truck useful. I want to make the truck as tough as possible to because I want to be able to beat on it in 4x4. I'm willing to make three point turns if I have to.

Mr_diesel_doc

Nov 11, 2012
Do you drag your truck at all? Im not gonna be dragging my truck every weekend or anything but what ever I do it's gotta be tough cause I'm gonna put it through the paces.