OBX Pro Diesel Challenge III

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
the date is set and will be going down the 3rd weekend in june.we will have racing, DPM dyno,and sledpulling.also we will have a bad a?? truck challenge,ie... whatever truck does the best in et,hp and sledpulling.more class info and payouts to follow as sponsors get lined up.if you have any questions feel free to ask?if you wish to sponsor shoot me a pm...

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
That is great!!!

I love the idea of a multi event challenge. Thats so cool. I am there for sure. I wish there were more events like that. Jeff

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
no rain on rain day i almost promise.also race and dyno run what you brung,sledpull is fuel only...

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
Fuel ONLY! now you sound like the other guys. lol I thought this was a outlaw event. Jeff
Jeff the race is an outlaw event ,however the pull promotor says he would rather not deal with nos or meth or lp during the truck pull due to insurance reasons.hope this doesnt deter you from the pulls...

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
OBX event

Not at all. Is it going to be a no hanging weight class? Do you have to run all events with the same setup like at the diesel power challenge? Unless something bad happens I will be there. Hope to see you at the redneck nationals in Fl. also. Jeff

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Awsome!!! This should be alot of fun.....I am gonna love to see hoew some of the big dyno and drag queen dodges will hang on the sled track:rofl: Jess I have been waiting to see the old blue truck on the clay track:p

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
you know as of right now i really dont know how it is all going to break down.i am leaning towards do what you want to your truck,ie...strip it to race it and weight it to pull.as far as hanging weights or not or even weighting up from the race it is really up in the air.i am looking for a sponsor for this class and am planning to leave some of rule set to the lead class sponsor.i will say this,if trucks have to pull just like they race,then they will get to pull first so they can have ample time to weight up for the regular pull classes.

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
as far as my truck hoking up to a sled,we will have to see i am having a new turbo system developed that is designed for nos use.without it i will be down in chevy hp area and who wants to fight fair?

eds04max

May 7, 2008
Landis, N.C.
Sure........yankee's can attend...........but only if they are "at-work";):D
You make it to Statesville and you get a free ride the rest of the way!
..................but-of-course, I'm not the host here, sooooo??????