Nitorus and the diesel

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
I couldn't agree more. It's getting beyond ridiculous
This is the reason no one of any real substance goes to Comp'd anymore its populated by kiddos and such. The moderators wanted to shape the diesel world . The only contribution these guy ever made to the diesel community was to be an attendee of events and a moderator on a forum.
The guys that attack me can not come up with one single time I have done anything wrong. They have zero substance to their accusation but " you have been Warned" or " everyone knows". The truth is just like the Edelbrock heads I pushed and push to get stuff done for the general diesel world. I openly help anyone that needs it. and freely open up my contact book and even make introductions.

as to stringpuller ,

His car made 1 or 2 fast passes, but most of the time broke at the track or could not make repetitive passes.
Last year at The Buckeye nationals a 15 cent resistor hurt us we have just made a 4.72 pass at Noble OK and would have clocked his ass . We fixed our car but the track took the clocks down at 1 pm . They hurried and loaded their car and got out of dodge when We got ours running . What a coward . We were willing to give the spectators what they had come for a race, but Jeff knew he didn't have a change . He broke a crank that weekend and never made a good pass . We were there....

He is the most unprofessional racers I have ever seen. He and his crew made loud comments in front of the spectators about was that my " little Boy" . He got on the forums and insulated that I brought a "little Boy " to the track and I was some kind of pervert . The 15 year old was my cousins son that had made straight "A" in school, volunteered in his church and his Father ask me to take him to a race as a reward for being a good kid.

This is what is hurting the diesel world , not me pushing the sport, but Jeff Dean being insanely jealous of the attention I get. he has sold his car.

So Jeff find where I have con anyone , or been fired from any Team. Back it up with the truth not hearsay.

I know that he will Ban me , or Change all of my post , of hide then in obscure locations. I would say that a thread has not been moved in forever on here , but all of mine get moved , why . Because the truth is getting out and people are finding out the truth , not the lies he has spread for ever

Last edited:

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Your a joke

If you say so Greg. Lmao I will be at the PRI show Thursday to get my money and awards for 2nd place this year. I won 2 races this year. How many did you win? I had 2 runner ups this year. How did you do. I'm thinking you didn't race a single Rd. Test and tune and burn up a motor. I broke one crank in four years. That's it. I did make passes at the NADM race but as always you were on Jack stands. I am most certainly not jealous of you! I just don't like you. You are a elite person because you are on of a hand full of people I don't like. I can get along with anyone but crackers like you.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
If you say so Greg. Lmao I will be at the PRI show Thursday to get my money and awards for 2nd place this year. I won 2 races this year. How many did you win? I had 2 runner ups this year. How did you do. I'm thinking you didn't race a single Rd. Test and tune and burn up a motor. I broke one crank in four years. That's it. I did make passes at the NADM race but as always you were on Jack stands. I am most certainly not jealous of you! I just don't like you. You are a elite person because you are on of a hand full of people I don't like. I can get along with anyone but crackers like you.

wow runner up a race with 2 people , that's Why I am trying to race where there are competitions not 2 cars .
I ran 4 NHRA divisional and one nation this year . didn't qualify , but I am there , I received a Best engineered from NHRA at Nobel .

I am getting a flood of PM's cheering me on and most are sick of you. Why don't you do what you said and just keep you comments to yourself. you are spending 100% of your post on here attacking me , and you can not find one thing I do wrong but your lies and hearsays.

one more questions , If I know nothing , and have nothing worthy to add., what have so many company's tried to get me to come help them. You can't say its not true , because I was recruited and asked to go to GBE and spent 2 years there. There are the best or the best , why would they do it if I had nothing to add

now back to the new nitrous controller I have designed ,

It will control one stage of nitrous , will be programmable on a small screen and simple to use .

I am going to show the flow chart on here , and people can make any comments and suggestions .