nhrda world finals 2013.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Division and world finals champions from last year get an invite. This year they did away with divisions, so I believe the top 32 in the points in the 2013 season in each racing category gets an invite.

So if you raced in any class besides sportsman this year, you most likely get an invite. If you raced in sportsman, then the first 32 get an invite. They have to enter before a certain date, if declined then it keeps going down the list. I believe this is how it is being done this year, not 100% sure. The nhrda.com website has points listings if anyone wants to see. I just received an invite tonight, so they are still going out.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
I just found this.

NHRDA World Finals
Date - September 26,27,28,29
Location - Texas Motorplex - Ennis Texas

The NHRDA World Finals is an invitation only Drag Race.
The Top 32 competitors in each of the NHRDA drag race classes will be sent an invitation via email from the NHRDA.

Note - All 2012 Divisional , National and World Champions will also automatically receive an invitation to the 2013 World Finals.

All tech cards must be purchased online by September 15th and will include weekend pass for competitor

Each competitor must either accept or decline the invitation.
In the event a competitor declines his or her invitation the NHRDA will issue the next competitor in line an invitation.

If any competitor have not received his invitation by August 30th please contact the NHRDA at [email protected] or call 360-658-4353

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Sucks I have to miss the last 3 races because of school. I was 2nd in points the whole season :( but schools important lol I guess

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Division and world finals champions from last year get an invite. This year they did away with divisions, so I believe the top 32 in the points in the 2013 season in each racing category gets an invite.

So if you raced in any class besides sportsman this year, you most likely get an invite. If you raced in sportsman, then the first 32 get an invite. They have to enter before a certain date, if declined then it keeps going down the list. I believe this is how it is being done this year, not 100% sure. The nhrda.com website has points listings if anyone wants to see. I just received an invite tonight, so they are still going out.
So what do they do if there are 13 people tied for points in one of the last spots? For instance, I have 50 points in SD along with 13 other people starting at the 26th spot. How do they decide who they are going to invite?

edit: I guess it doesn't really matter for me. I just checked my email, and I got an invite :D

Last edited:

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
Date: September 27th & 28th, 2013

7500 W Highway 287, Ennis, TX 75120

Admission Fees:
Spectator $25.00 for a weekend pass
Kids (Ages 6-12) $10.00 (kids 5 & under free)
Kids (5 & under) FREE

Purchase your advance tickets online at National Hot Rod Diesel Association on Eventbrite

Save $5.00 off adult admission with promo code: NHRDA

Friday: September 27th, 2013 - Schedule of Events (scheduled times may vary)
DRAG RACING 12pm - Drag Racing Competitor gates open
2pm - Spectator gates open
2pm - Tech opens
4:30pm - Mandatory Drivers Meeting at NHRDA Trailer
5pm - 7pm - 2 rounds of qualifying/time trials for each NHRDA Drag Racing class

Saturday: September 28th 2013 - Schedule of Events: (scheduled times may vary)
DRAG RACING 7am - Drag Racing competitor gates open
8am - Spectator gates open
9am - 1 round of Qualifying/Time Trial for each NHRDA Drag Racing Class
11am - Eliminations begin

CONCERT 4pm - Country Concert Featuring - Sonny Burgess

SLED PULLING 11am to 2pm - Sled Pull registration (at NHRDA trailer)
2pm - 5pm - Sled Pull tech inspection
5pm - Mandatory driver's meeting (at the scales)
5:30pm - NHRDA Diesel Sled pulling begins
Featuring - Super Stock, 3.0 Diesel and 2.6 Diesel

WF-2013-Web.png

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Well I just got a phone call and got a invite. They had the wrong email address, sucks because my truck won't be done by then!!!