nhrda world finals 2013.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Rumor on CD is there will be a four cylinder "D-Max" imported from Thialand for the event.
Not sure what hoops are being jumped through to pass NHRA tech/lic/chassis cert. rules with no previous NHRA passes, since the vehicle has been 8's. but should be interesting if it somehow passes.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Pat, the finals are invite only, but everyone would sure love to see the truck out there. Randy would be the one to ask, his email is [email protected]

I like the Friday qualifying, this should help having more trucks in the field on Saturday. Long drive but always a great event in Texas.

Duramax5

duramax freak
Sep 15, 2011
West Texas
Pat, the finals are invite only, but everyone would sure love to see the truck out there. Randy would be the one to ask, his email is [email protected]

I like the Friday qualifying, this should help having more trucks in the field on Saturday. Long drive but always a great event in Texas.

Any chance we'll see the el Camino in action??

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
We will be there for sure!

Going to try to run Friday night when the track is open. Should be fun!

The diesel events in Ennis seem to be getting better and better every year! Excited to see all of you making passes! :thumb:

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
We will be there for sure!

Going to try to run Friday night when the track is open. Should be fun!

The diesel events in Ennis seem to be getting better and better every year! Excited to see all of you making passes! :thumb:

I doubt they will have it open Friday night. They didn't last year. It was only for competitors.

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
I'm there! Didn't get an invite to race this year for some reason....not yet. But I'm still going to go watch!:thumb:

Duramax5

duramax freak
Sep 15, 2011
West Texas
I've got a room booked, but I got laid off 2 weeks ago. We'll see how things pan out by then. :(

I know the feeling, I didn't get laid off but we're in the construction business and its been a little slow this year. Gonna do everything I can to make it though! :shots:

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I'm there! Didn't get an invite to race this year for some reason....not yet. But I'm still going to go watch!:thumb:

You only get a invite if you are a past winner from that year at a NHRDA race, and if the person tells them they can't make it they go to the next one in line.

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
You only get a invite if you are a past winner from that year at a NHRDA race, and if the person tells them they can't make it they go to the next one in line.
I didn't make it past the second round last year and I was invited and raced in the world finals last year. I figured they would invite the trucks at the top of the points and then a lot of local guys because they would be more likely to show up and race. If they only invited the past winners there would only be like 10 trucks or less racing in the sportsman. Idk maybe I'm wrong. I'm still going to have a blast watching and hangin with fellow diesel enthusiasts. :thumb:

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I didn't make it past the second round last year and I was invited and raced in the world finals last year. I figured they would invite the trucks at the top of the points and then a lot of local guys because they would be more likely to show up and race. If they only invited the past winners there would only be like 10 trucks or less racing in the sportsman. Idk maybe I'm wrong. I'm still going to have a blast watching and hangin with fellow diesel enthusiasts. :thumb:

That's what ive been told, and I didn't get a invite last year or this years So idk what the deal is then

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
First 16 of every division in every class get an invite, if one of those first 16 declines, it goes to #17, if another one declines then #18 gets an invite etc etc

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
It goes off of points not wins. You get points for just competing and more as you make rounds.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2