New Product!!! GM Duramax Deep oil pan

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
This was a post on a new product, why does just abt every thread turn into a debate. Great firt post by the way, There are plenty of reviews on that filtration system. Please post your research on that product in one of those threads. I'm sure there will be a snappy reply back and I'm sure no one cares to read it.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
This was a post on a new product, why does just abt every thread turn into a debate. Great firt post by the way, There are plenty of reviews on that filtration system. Please post your research on that product in one of those threads. I'm sure there will be a snappy reply back and I'm sure no one cares to read it.

Because people have nothing better to do than argue and think their way is right. It's the world we live in now.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk while trying to poop

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Fun fact, shaving cream removes even the darkest oil stains.
it also bleaches the concrete for months so don't draw a penis and balls on your neighbors driveway with shaving cream :roflmao:

What brand shaving creme? I have some spots I want off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona

Do you not think the oil cooling thread from 6 years ago wasn't a debate?

This is nothing new, what about the debates about stock alli pan vs a hytek pan on temps of the trans?

Same concept...

Adding a pan that holds a quart more engine oil won't do a damn thing for engine oil temps pulling a grade at max weight. So some tests were done, cool deal, I see zero results posted about towing heavy, I'll put my name on that, some prove me wrong.

So yeah, I guess I'm calling out anyone who has this pan. Go tow 15k up the biggest hill you can find, report starting and ending oil twmps, swap the pan the next day and repeat. I'll admit fault and wrongdoing if the facts say otherwise.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Thanks for all the orders!! We appreciate all the support!:thumb:

Has anyone else installed theirs yet? any feedback?

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I got mine on, the bolts weren't in the box for it. My lows here sucks and didn't have enough Allen head bolts for it. Been collecting a few each trip when they have them in stock.

I'm overall very happy with the pan setup, Keep up the good work

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
I've had my truck back together for about a month now
I had it apart for a few months so I wouldn't notice a sound difference
Oil pressure is a little higher on the factory gauge, the needle used to sit on 20psi at idle at running temp now it's a touch above it

I had extra SS bolts from fastenal for my valve covers that I used instead of the supplied bolts

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Pan looks great Dan! Now what would be cool is PPE went the extra mile on the upper pan made a few modifications to it including bungs for oil return lines. Compound and Triple trucks. This would be a very clean install also. :thumb:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
I got mine on, the bolts weren't in the box for it. My lows here sucks and didn't have enough Allen head bolts for it. Been collecting a few each trip when they have them in stock.

I'm overall very happy with the pan setup, Keep up the good work

I just saw this.. did you get them yet? If not I will send them out asap.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
I've had my truck back together for about a month now
I had it apart for a few months so I wouldn't notice a sound difference
Oil pressure is a little higher on the factory gauge, the needle used to sit on 20psi at idle at running temp now it's a touch above it

I had extra SS bolts from fastenal for my valve covers that I used instead of the supplied bolts

Nice! was there something you didn't like about the provided bolts?

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
No, I'm still a few short still. When I retire I want to go where nuts and bolts are a common thing at the parts stores.

This guy has some nuts and bolts in his store that surprises me every time I go there. He sells grade 8 nuts and bolts by the pound when you purchase....:thumb:

He told me about his sandrail when he went through and installed all exposed bolts with chrome allen heads, morale, looks good, but, it was the biggest pain ass to work on at the dunes.....

http://marksbolts.com/

Last edited:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Thank you,

Dan has the ones coming, I've replaced just abt everything on my engine with 12 point stainless. I'd bet those Allen heads are fun packed full of sand lol.

This guy has some nuts and bolts in his store that surprises me every time I go there. He sells grade 8 nuts and bolts by the pound when you purchase....:thumb:

He told me about his sandrail when he went through and installed all exposed bolts with chrome allen heads, morale, looks good, but, it was the biggest pain ass to work on at the dunes.....

http://marksbolts.com/