New Product!!! GM Duramax Deep oil pan

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Okay, so I've had mine in for a couple days and figure I'd give an update, Dan is totally right on engine noise, inside the cab is noticeably quieter, operating temp oil pressure is roughly 2-3psi higher at operating temp, it took a little over 3 gallons for me to have mine at the upper end of full, doing a complete oil change with filter, overall I'd say it's definitely worth the money for better oil temps and the reduced engine noise is nice too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear that you are seeing what we have. Glad you're happy!!

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Hey Dan, can you buy those powder coated different colors or just raw and black?

Also what oil coolers are you guys running and is there a kit available now or just piece it together?

Only Raw and Black at this time, might be bale to make brushed version. I'm sure I could have one custom powder coated if needed. :)

CarolinaHD

Feb 8, 2011
NC
Found a picture in my files of my dhd brace installed. Looks close but I think it'll fit. First one is mine, the rest are Dan's.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0674.jpg
    IMAG0674.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 322

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
Good read. Not happy that it seems more and more threads are crossing over into butthurt keyboard mechanics going at it. I always preferred reading this site to others due to the fact it was almost all technically based rather than internet flaming. Dan I like the Pan, look good and makes sense. Will try when i'm rich or my stocker rustsaway

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I'll try to post them up if you want to send them to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jspore82

Apr 23, 2016
Amsoil by-pass adds almost 4 qts of oil and my oil pressure is up a bit and you benefit from more filtration. Jack passenger side of truck up to get extra oil out of stock pan. Just my 2 cents. The pans look nice though. :thumb: