• Mixed feelings.

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

Nemo

<<--- Sleeping :)
Aug 8, 2008
NM
www.EvolvedMS.com
Deff need to do something with the bumper and ditch the red bowtie.

To me it feels like it nees some sort of a black stripe running across the top of the bed which means it would need to run across the doors and tie into the hood somehow. It just kinda feels like the back of the truck is empty.

I think gloss black would look a little better and an 05-07 front clip would really set i off.

I think white handles would look nice too.

agrreed, i really like the hood, but not the red bowtie. also like the grill. im not a fan of blacked out lights, but still looks nice!. mabye your door mouldings should be black???? just a thought. i do agree that the rear needs some black to tie the front into

still looks sick though:happydance:

durallymax, what clip are you talking about? :confused:

I plan on extending it down and onto the bed... the red bow tie will be changed soon as well because im getting sick of it... and im acually going to make it gloss tomarrow. and for white door handles, i will do that sometime down the road... ;)

motohed, I dont have door molding anymore... took it off with most of the badges.

and thank you guys for the feedback...

Nemo

<<--- Sleeping :)
Aug 8, 2008
NM
www.EvolvedMS.com
Red bow tie gone and bumper painted black as well...

1009081149_0001.jpg

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Looks a hell of a lot better. Paint the topsides of the bedrail to give the back some way of matching the front. Other than that, looks good :thumb:

dirtydiesel

Nov 30, 2008
tennessee
put the chrome wheels back on with black step bars... it needs something else black more towards the back! looks good tho!!! :rockon:

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I know I'm a little late but I like it, but I think you should paint the top of the bed rails black too, take it down a few inches to the body line to match the front.

dmax687

Founder Team TCS...
Sep 26, 2008
Wheaton IL
definately need like paint or even better get the bed line-x over the rails and then it will look killer. I like the paint for sure. definately different but in a good way. I liked the red bow tie too. But looks good either way. I'm all for one random color tho. My traction bars just came back from powder coat and are lime green. but We'll see if I like them or not...:rolleyes:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I like it much better now that the doors are done... I'm with the others that say add some to the tops of the bed sides. Seems like over-the-rail bed liner would do the trick there and be functional. :D

I also liked the red bowtie.

And if I were to change any of it for me... the entire hood and roof would be black, leaving the white just on the bottom.

Mad props for the creativity and fortitude to do your own thing! It's sick! :rockon: