• Mixed feelings.

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

Nemo

<<--- Sleeping :)
Aug 8, 2008
NM
www.EvolvedMS.com
Going a little diff look with my truck, let me know what you think... if you like it say, if you dont please say... :drink I will also be tinting my head lights here shortly...

0926080237.jpg

0926080232.jpg

0926080235.jpg

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Interesting flatt black with glosss white its one of those things i may need to look at a coupe times. it has a certain toughness to it and its diffrent i like tht I say good job :)

Nemo

Aug 8, 2008
NM
www.EvolvedMS.com
Interesting flatt black with glosss white its one of those things i may need to look at a coupe times. it has a certain toughness to it and its diffrent i like tht I say good job :)

In some lights it looks gloss black and some lights it looks flat black... so it all depends on the lighting thats out and which direction your looking at it from.

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan
Definitely different, but I think I liek it. Was wondering what the hell with the different angles of pics, but then read you used ur cell phone! I like the flat black, gives it a mean look

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I like the blacked out grille. Not the hood or the bowtie though. But to each his own! If you had some black wheels that may really tie it together

Nemo

Aug 8, 2008
NM
www.EvolvedMS.com
IDK when ill start another piece but will post pics as i go... ;) And i am letting it sit in the sun so i can get the sticky off from under the badges...

0929081144a-1.jpg

0929081144.jpg

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Deff need to do something with the bumper and ditch the red bowtie.

To me it feels like it nees some sort of a black stripe running across the top of the bed which means it would need to run across the doors and tie into the hood somehow. It just kinda feels like the back of the truck is empty.

I think gloss black would look a little better and an 05-07 front clip would really set i off.

I think white handles would look nice too.

motohed

dirty payback
Apr 15, 2008
escondido, ca
agrreed, i really like the hood, but not the red bowtie. also like the grill. im not a fan of blacked out lights, but still looks nice!. mabye your door mouldings should be black???? just a thought. i do agree that the rear needs some black to tie the front into

still looks sick though:happydance: