New Guy from southern MO

Xternal

Aug 31, 2012
Yea sure is a lot of great knowledge to be had here. Also some awful influences, like showing you pictures of parts and slips from running fast times ets.

jimmijamez

Jul 24, 2012
missouri
Hey just wanted to say hi and welcome neighbor I live in west plains also!

Been trying to find some Dmax guys all my friends drive powerjokes and there's one cummins 12 valve so I'm always getting sh*t even though I can take them all in my old work truck

Anyways if you ever need anything or just want shoot the Dmax sh*t give me a call 417-254-3771

Ps this is the best Dmax forum out there nufsaid

duramax-rob

duramax-rob
Nov 26, 2008
mt. home, ar
;Welcome, I live about an hour from west plain in Elizabeth, ar. My kids live and work in west plains, We come up there all the time. Glad you found this.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
;Welcome, I live about an hour from west plain in Elizabeth, ar. My kids live and work in west plains, We come up there all the time. Glad you found this.

I go through Elizabeth about every weekend during the summer on the way to the lake. Granite blue crew short lbz pulling blue and white mastercraft.

duramax-rob

duramax-rob
Nov 26, 2008
mt. home, ar
welcome again. actually I live at the end of hand cove road across the lake from Jordan marina. My mailing address is Elizabeth. Do you put in at bogey creek or woods point.? We have a private dock in the cove across the lake from Quarry marina.

rob

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Rob we put in at boggy, probably seen you around somewhere and didn't know it

Brassfield

Jan 14, 2014
West Plains, MO
Thanks everyone, I work in west plains at a local auto shop, we try and play with some diesel stuff but always learning new stuff. thanks for all the welcoming