New Guy from southern MO

Brassfield

Jan 14, 2014
West Plains, MO
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. Looking forward to learing some new things from here. Got a couple workstock trucks. Going to try and learn how to make a stick work this year and trying some new things on one. Thanks

Xternal

Aug 31, 2012
Welcome fellow Missouri guy. I also got a manual duramax any questions shoot me a pm. From south of stl here

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. Looking forward to learing some new things from here. Got a couple workstock trucks. Going to try and learn how to make a stick work this year and trying some new things on one. Thanks

Hey I know this guy

Xternal

Aug 31, 2012
Yup, we call him chicken man. He's a chicken farmer from down south. Strong running truck

Xternal

Aug 31, 2012
I might be making a few attempts at pulling. Which pulls do you go to. We have a duramax friend here that runs in open in his triple turbo 2012 dually

Brassfield

Jan 14, 2014
West Plains, MO
MoArktpa and smttpa is the main ones i pull with, trying to venture out more. Ive pulled at Beans the last 2 years with my worckstock truck and am building my stick truck to be more towards a 2.5 truck. Hoping to find some more MO pulls a little futher north with some good classes to go compete in

Brassfield

Jan 14, 2014
West Plains, MO
Cool, I want to go more to 2.5 because I think the class is going to grow more but I want to be able to go everywhere and be able to pull so hopefully everyone gets their rules together and close to the same

Xternal

Aug 31, 2012
Yea I have a buddy with a competitive 2.6 dodge. I can't remember which league he's in though. We make it to quite a few pulls. If I can get a cover for my turbo I might try work stock on a few local pulls