NEW Cognito limit straps

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
The lift picks up your truck by the frame. Not the axle. Like Reno said. It overstretches the bags and could pull them apart. It even says in the instrctions for the bags to lift it by the axle so you don't pull them apart.

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Guy
May 14, 2008
Bakersfield Ca.
www.NorCalTruck.com
How much are the long travel bags? Do they ride better than a normal bag?

They are for lifted trucks as of now but more kits coming for shorter trucks > http://www.norcaltruck.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=2_110&products_id=1114

were do they bolt to Nick ? I am interested but need to know were to get a measurement ? I am assuming lower shock mount for the bottom , not shure on the top .

I have not installed a set yet so I can not tell you for sure.

People have been making limit straps for years...These arent any different than any others from what I can tell. I thought they were specific to hook up to cognito lifts or something but apprently they arent.

Yes they have and yes these are no different than any other limit strap other than the fact that they come with bolt in mounting hardware witch you can buy a limit strap but it's up to you to mount it and make it work for the proper length for the reason you are using them. This is a kit you buy that is complete and ready for install without any welder and special mounts. Thats the positive feature of the product.

so with these could we now use the cognito upper control arms with a procomp lift kit :confused:

Maybe, have to see after we do a few sets to see if they will work. But I think you are on the right track. I didn't even think about it myself.