Nasty Girl hits 10.65

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Well we'll see, I just bought a complete tranny conversion from SunCoast and it wasn't cheap. Engine build about the same as what Nasty is running. Not sure about the turbos or injectors relative to what Keith has, and Idaho Rob is the tuner. Truck will be probably 1500 lbs lighter than what Keith's currently is. Maybe the less weight will help it to last longer.;)

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I suggest until you can get something to run faster than the high 13's you read more and post less.:baby:

Ken
You won't find many Cole friends here if any. We all know you think the world of him but try and show Adam a little love. :D

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Ken
You won't find many Cole friends here if any. We all know you think the world of him but try and show Adam a little love. :D

Wouldn't say I think the world of him but he has always treated me very fair. He knows a hell of a lot more than me and I've learned a lot from him. I thought we were talking about Nasty Girl and it's tranny problems? Really didn't see a reason to being Cole into the discussion at all. Don't know Adam, sure he is a great guy, he's a sailor so he can't be all bad.;)

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
Correct.

Cole doesn't run a fast truck, doesn't race, doesn't build transmissions or engines. What he does or does not think of a race truck is of no more importance than Adam's opinion on basketball.

;)

i have seen steve build a usable tranny out of 4 broken trannys the night before a race.also seen hime tear into a motor or two trying to help a customer make a race...

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
What's his turnaround on complete engines or transmissions for paying customers?

how about his new tuner(power loader 3)??? that has been promised for some time now??? :confused:

anything more than a tow tune for a LLY, anything on LBZ hell both those RPO codes have come and gone from being new........... any LMM stuff yet??????

def leader in performance............ :rolleyes:

so he did really well with the LB7... looks like the train ran out of steam. :dontknow:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
i have seen steve build a usable tranny out of 4 broken trannys the night before a race.also seen hime tear into a motor or two trying to help a customer make a race...

Jess
I have seen him do the same thing but that does not stop him from being a piece of shit. Remember he needs you; for now.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
What's his turnaround on complete engines or transmissions for paying customers?

Why do you think Joe at PPE left him? Why did I stop selling his stuff?

Why did Subman pull his engine out of TTS and send it somewhere else after 14 months?
He can't deliver. Never could without a cheat sheet written by someone else.
Remember I have known him for over 25 years and been involved with him and was his biggest cheerleader. Guy Tripp was another big supporter and cheerleader. We all got screwed.
You guys can think what you want as I just told the truth.

'03duramax

I love cheer******s
Sep 16, 2006
WA
damn, Nasty Girl is one bad ride! She still running less than 60psi like when featured in Diesel Power?
And on a side note, I'm sure glad I didn't get the TTS Extreme, saying that I haven't heard much good about Cole on any forum would be a gross understatement. Plus, consumers usually don't lie....

Nasty Girl

Apr 11, 2008
damn, Nasty Girl is one bad ride! She still running less than 60psi like when featured in Diesel Power?
And on a side note, I'm sure glad I didn't get the TTS Extreme, saying that I haven't heard much good about Cole on any forum would be a gross understatement. Plus, consumers usually don't lie....

Thanks! :)

No last time at the track I was too busy shittin my pants to look at the boost gauges but it is definately higher now than 60. :D

Nasty Girl

Apr 11, 2008
Five - tuned via efi-live

I thought the first two would make nice daily driver Tow tunes, who would guess a little tow tune would go 10.6's............:eek:

Oh well,

Guess ya can't complain about that.

:D

Hmmm I thought the tow tune was #3? And that one ran 10.35 at 131:D

Nasty Girl

Apr 11, 2008
Nice, i want to see a FULL WEIGHT STREET truck run in the 9's. That would be amazing! 10s is already crazy!

I am pretty sure we will get there. Tony assures me that tune 4 and 5 have ALOT more in them than tune 3.;) From the way it launched on tune 4 it's going to be sick! The .884 60' time is not possible but I am sure that it is in the high 1.4x range. We have a fix for the trans problems now so time will tell here real soon I hope!:)

Here is a link to the vid of that run.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0jwNzJFx54&feature=related

Last edited:

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I am pretty sure we will get there. Tony assures me that tune 4 and 5 have ALOT more in them than tune 3.;) From the way it launched on tune 4 it's going to be sick! The .884 60' time is not possible but I am sure that it is in the high 1.4x range. We have a fix for the trans problems now so time will tell here real soon I hope!:)

Here is a link to the vid of that run.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0jwNzJFx54&feature=related

Buck has done 1.3's, so 1.4's should be close i would think.