My New Mechanic.

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
Mine is almost 18 months and climbs on the 4 wheeler turns the key and starts it. Pretty impressive. Although I have been teaching him how to do it just about everyday. It amazes me how quickly they pick up on things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
954b4b34fc20bb3a99753ef47a221030.jpg
she's gonna be one tough little girl. Teach em young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's going to be my little girl when she gets older :).

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Lucky men! Its so heartwarming to see, I knew you guys were more than a bunch of roughneck assholes :)

Seriously my friends I can clearly see that you do and are...but men...
Please enjoy your families and the abilities your children possess... You might be suprised to realize you take their gifts for granted...like walking...its a gift!

Not to be a downer and in no way am I looking for sympathy/empathy, but, my daughter can not speak, use her hands or do anything on her own, she is almost 10 now...seeing your young kids in the garage with y'all is something I've dreamed about experiencing with my kid(s) since I was a young man

I would literally rip a man to pieces with my bare hands if the reward was to one day hear my daughter speak whats in her mind, to watch her ride a bike or swim...to hear her say "I love you daddy" or just to watch her be able to play with other children and eat and drink on her own

My daughter IS a gift and I learn from her every day...But that doesn't mean watching her struggle is any less difficult, and it doesn't mean I don't have a feeling of loss surrounding the regiment of her life and the adventures my child will not see... especially when I see y'all hanging out with and teaching your kids in the garage, what a joy

I'm jealous of you lucky men, and I'm happy for you too. Take care of those precious souls who call you DAD...you will never feel or have a love so pure and you will never experience innocence and wonder like that which comes from the mind of your child...you will NEVER experience a trust and love like what your children will give you

Always remember to Cherish your children my friends, and the women who carried them and birthed them into this world. You are blessed men, and yes, so am I

May God bless you all, and your families

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
That is great, guys!!!! :thumb: Yep, get them interested early, teach them what you know....it will benefit them so very much in the future...not to mention the time you spend with them is irreplaceable.

My kids used to help me change oil and such. Id have my son take tires off when I would do rotations. Both of them were my "pit crew" at the race track. Some days I really wish they were still that young.

SBLC

Here to Learn
Jun 12, 2008
Utah
I like the quit heavy breaths just trying to do working man stuff ha ha impressive, looks like you have a good helper on your hands! When does the air gun lessons come?

Malibu, just looked closer at your pic and that's awesome the nephew is using an air gun.

posted from tapatalk

Last edited:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Lucky men! Its so heartwarming to see, I knew you guys were more than a bunch of roughneck assholes :)

Seriously my friends I can clearly see that you do and are...but men...
Please enjoy your families and the abilities your children possess... You might be suprised to realize you take their gifts for granted...like walking...its a gift!

Not to be a downer and in no way am I looking for sympathy/empathy, but, my daughter can not speak, use her hands or do anything on her own, she is almost 10 now...seeing your young kids in the garage with y'all is something I've dreamed about experiencing with my kid(s) since I was a young man

I would literally rip a man to pieces with my bare hands if the reward was to one day hear my daughter speak whats in her mind, to watch her ride a bike or swim...to hear her say "I love you daddy" or just to watch her be able to play with other children and eat and drink on her own

My daughter IS a gift and I learn from her every day...But that doesn't mean watching her struggle is any less difficult, and it doesn't mean I don't have a feeling of loss surrounding the regiment of her life and the adventures my child will not see... especially when I see y'all hanging out with and teaching your kids in the garage, what a joy

I'm jealous of you lucky men, and I'm happy for you too. Take care of those precious souls who call you DAD...you will never feel or have a love so pure and you will never experience innocence and wonder like that which comes from the mind of your child...you will NEVER experience a trust and love like what your children will give you

Always remember to Cherish your children my friends, and the women who carried them and birthed them into this world. You are blessed men, and yes, so am I

May God bless you all, and your families
uploadfromtaptalk1435687691768.jpg

Seriously though it's tough. It takes a lot of time and dedication. It's very admirable. I did a year or so as a one on one for special needs children in a school here.

What's the condition, if I may ask?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1435687691768.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1435687691768.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 23

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
20150703_074222.jpg

My little guy this morning while I was cleaning out my truck for the weekend...

Attachments

• 20150703_074222.jpg
    20150703_074222.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 39

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
He looks like he just got caught doing something he knows he shouldn't be!

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I wouldn't let him get too close to that fancy new truck....don't want a scratch. Haha

Lol, its already pushing 30, 000 miles, all city driving. Lol...

He looks like he just got caught doing something he knows he shouldn't be!

He is all boy! Always in what hes not supposed to be in....:angel:

Kind of like me...:D

mckinney

Jul 12, 2010
Gotta keep a close eye on them, I was helping fix a neighbors 4 wheeler and the kid got quiet, he was placing sockets in the exhaust. Good thing he was discovered. That thing would not have ran and we wouldn't have had any idea.

Kids are fun!

mckinney