My build

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Id have spent the money on the internals first, but have at it I guess.

Dear God, whoever the person is that said "dope"....please don't start that.

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Id have spent the money on the internals first, but have at it I guess.

Dear God, whoever the person is that said "dope"....please don't start that.

Are you buying because I'm broke Haha It wasn't in he budget this year..unfortunately :( I'm only 23 and just bought a house so my truck budget got cut in half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
It's much more fun to bend rods or try and break the stock internals anyway I only bent one kinda want to throw it back in and bend them all

Well I know I'm gonna bend them so I'm ready to see how much this stock bottom end can take before it happens ☺️ should be fun!

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Its all fun and games til something exits the block. Nice to see chicks playing with trucks. Mine rides in a 900+hp truck and could care less about it lol.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Are you buying because I'm broke Haha It wasn't in he budget this year..unfortunately :( I'm only 23 and just bought a house so my truck budget got cut in half

Nope, sorry. I have enough trouble budgeting enough to buy parts for my own truck.

Wait til you get married and have kids. Then you're REALLY on a budget.

If I were you, I'd start saving now for the rebuild, b/c with the tuning and parts you have listed, I dont think you'll be waiting very long to pull the engine back out.

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Why would I go and do something like that lol I dnt like kids and dnt wanna get married just wanna go fast

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
Why would I go and do something like that lol I dnt like kids and dnt wanna get married just wanna go fast

:roflmao:

I keep telling my girl that all the time. I tell her no ring until my trucks done. Little does she know the truck will never be done :D

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
:roflmao:

I keep telling my girl that all the time. I tell her no ring until my trucks done. Little does she know the truck will never be done :D

I told the boyfriend I don't want a ring I wanted my dual fueler kit hahaha ☺️ truck parts > jewelry.

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
I compressed 6, and bent 2 in my LLY, I'm thinking it's the nitrous though :roflmao: :roflmao: fuel only it was 643, so if you lay off the spray you'll be fine I think :thumb:

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
No spray for me I'll stay away from that for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.