My build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
Kinda short for what we need. 27.5" tall

I was unsure on size and asked a few different people we will see if I can hook or not if not I'll just buy more tires no biggie. Not worried about it. It's only money right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
5 speed With 3.73's and a 4000 Rev limit, you can hit 124 mph on those tires. 108 mph on a 3500 Rev limit.

With 3.42's 117 mph at 3500 and 134 mph at 4000.

Brian would need taller tires, but less hp guys wouldn't. :D

SickLL7Crenshaw

Billy The Kid
Mar 10, 2013
Mexico
5 speed With 3.73's and a 4000 Rev limit, you can hit 124 mph on those tires. 108 mph on a 3500 Rev limit.

With 3.42's 117 mph at 3500 and 134 mph at 4000.

Brian would need taller tires, but less hp guys wouldn't. :D

Sounds about right because on my M&H radials (28" tall) at 111mph I'm at 3500-3600

Lb7_Katie

Lb7 Duramax
Sep 8, 2013
I should have a decent amount of hp I don't want the toss around numbers tho so I guess we wait and see what it puts down.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Lol idk might just keep it stock for a while. Buddy has a built GTR actually it should be done this week. Of course I would get a white one

Oh you mean Mike... the "buddy" that doesn't like you? ...the one that told you to get a ****ing job after being in MN for months and not doing anything but freeloading off of the person you're living with now? When you're still talking to your ex even though everything he did to you and you to him? Including you sending nude pictures to other people while you were still with him (everyone has seen them). I now understand why everyone wants you out of the sport. I can't even stand the fact you're living in the same town as me. If you're going to lie about something make sure its not about something I know way more about or when you talk about friends or acquaintances I've known for 5 years plus.

I might sell and buy a GTR

Yeah I don't expect it to sell quickly...so it will def be at TS in May.

It's funny that you are going to "buy" the same GTR as the person you're living with, are you going to buy that GTR with your part time job at the YMCA.... or maybe the tanning salon you worked at in Ohio? I know they both are well paying jobs that you could easily afford buying a GTR. Does Ike know you're telling everyone his shit is yours or his plans for buying vehicles and you are passing them off as yours?

Are you going to guilt Ike into buying your truck like you guilted him into buying that HD hood that I told you not to buy because it was beyond saving?

Hope no one mistakes this for hate, although after meeting you multiple times and the way you talk about people and seeing what a habitual liar and two faced person you are I really don't care. I'm also sure this post will get taken down. As long as one person sees it it'll be worth it.

I have nothing but respect for people on this forum apart from you Katie, I've been here a long long time even though I'm not into the performance aspect as muchI enjoy reading it. Also just because you know truck lingo and can regurgitate it ad nauseam doesn't mean you know the first thing about turning a wrench or anything about trucks. Saying "I want that" and sitting on your phone 24/7 doesn't mean shit. Keep pretending so that you can impress followers you don't know.

I also don't mind the ban I'll probably receive, totally worth it.

:eek: :thumb:

edit:

I have nothing to hide, my name is Matt Quinnell, just so I'm not "hiding" behind some screen name hating... Just real tired of your shit Katie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.