LLY Ficm

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
This is exactly why I don't do this crap.... The question was do you own an LLY?

View attachment 119573
Guess I'm just cooler.. Said I owned a Boat Load of em. They let me in. :cool:

Seems most ate the blue pill, and I'm okey with that decision. Take a shot, maybe someone can clone it. But it won't be just zerox off a PCB and solder the chips. I Just got off a call with my buddy who pulled the OS from my LB7 version. Which nobody here even caught that processor chip setting in removable socket in my last picture above.. The OS source code remains a mystery, but we're honing in on a potential OEM supplier, who wasn't Bosch... He's also got a LLY mpu in hand, and waiting on the socket to arrive so he can bench molest it too. But without a decent roadmap, a2l or such, it's a mystery of meaningless tables and definitions. From what I've seen so far, thought of swapping OS between these two existing models, was likely another blue pill illusion.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Don't worry it's just a bunch of pure bread nut swingers and junk peddlers anyway
I believe that!!! Apparantly there was more than 1 question and I didn't see it on the screen I was on. But still that seems about right based on what I have seen posted elsewhere on that toliet of a site...

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Good news everyone. Package arrived today containing something special!

First draft build completed. We are still working on the programming so these won't be available for any testers until that is done. And depending on if we find any issues that need correction before we can use it on our trucks. I will also need to aquire more main connectors as I only have two right now. So if anyone has any dead FICM boards that they are willing to send me so I can extract the connector and solder it into these that would be a big help.

IMG_20240110_180649-01.jpeg
IMG_20240110_180658-01.jpeg

cameronhall

Nov 3, 2023
Alabama
View attachment 120696

Good news everyone. Package arrived today containing something special!

First draft build completed. We are still working on the programming so these won't be available for any testers until that is done. And depending on if we find any issues that need correction before we can use it on our trucks. I will also need to aquire more main connectors as I only have two right now. So if anyone has any dead FICM boards that they are willing to send me so I can extract the connector and solder it into these that would be a big help.

View attachment 120697
View attachment 120698
I’ve got a dead board that one of the capacitors blew up in I will send to you if that will work. Send me your address, it has the case with it too, not just the board.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2004LB7

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Do something useful.. Go leak the top side pic on the LLY FB page, and say this what ya got from that China website. Ask if anyone can help ya make it work...

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
I also forgot the LLY community wouldn't let me in. Good thing I am going to do an LBZ Swap so I don't have to be associated with them...

Reactions: DAVe3283