Let's see it Newly

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Not a excuse! Its how i ran it and how i drove it to the track.

EXACTLY! No handicaps. When i go for my time ill strip it down and slick it up like everyone else does. I wasnt going for the FASTEST time. I was going for MY time on full street trim.

Mike simply posted up what i ran in street trim and where it was.

Cant you retards get that? I can draw some pictures and post them up for you little kids if you would like????

Retard? i believe your the "not so smart one" that called me out cause you thought i was someone else, cause you didnt take the time to pay attention, especially when i have a full second on you in the first place. I was simply stating the facts, and before you think about calling anybody retarted, i beleive your the one running 115+ on 22s, and tires that are def not rated for that.:thumb:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Actually his tires have a speed rating of T which is 118+

looks like you needed to pay attention. :thumb:

newly can slap on my 20's which have a speed rating of 130.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Actually his tires have a speed rating of T which is 118+

looks like you needed to pay attention. :thumb:

newly can slap on my 20's which have a speed rating of 130.

If you re-read, i said that reffering him to calling me out. I called him retarted for running 115+ on 22s (which would be my mistake for not knowing the rating). Looks like you need to pay attention.:thumb:

Last edited:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Funny thing is, you go over to the casper call out thread, and you dont see anybody calling anyone retards cause they got all butt hurt:(. Maybe cause both of there trucks are acually fast.:thumb:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
soo why is he retarded for running on 22's??? Just because your home boy pat says so?
newly can slick it up when he wants to, thats his descision

I dont get why all of this is happening, jumping on newlys ass because he wants to try different setups and products instead of going with whats "proven"
who cares? let him run it his way, he runs the strip like 5 times a year, He might make PHX in march, might not, but you guys dont need to be calling him out in every other thread..
:confused::confused:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Retard? i believe your the "not so smart one" that called me out cause you thought i was someone else, cause you didnt take the time to pay attention, especially when i have a full second on you in the first place. I was simply stating the facts, and before you think about calling anybody retarted, i beleive your the one running 115+ on 22s, and tires that are def not rated for that.:thumb:

Your rite! I dont pay too much attention to you guys. Rob and Rob......

They are rated for over 115+ smart guy.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Funny thing is, you go over to the casper call out thread, and you dont see anybody calling anyone retards cause they got all butt hurt:(. Maybe cause both of there trucks are acually fast.:thumb:

Funny thing is...this is the only forum with call out threads.

Yea, lets call out our fellow dmaxers........thats about as retarded as it gets. Yea, they are fast when they are running right.

And no, im not butt hurt. Keep it coming.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Your rite! I dont pay too much attention to you guys. Rob and Rob......

They are rated for over 115+ smart guy.

Maybe you should pay attention, before you call out someone thats a second faster than you smart guy.:thumb: Especially when they have nothing to do with it.;)

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Funny thing is...this is the only forum with call out threads.

Yea, lets call out our fellow dmaxers........thats about as retarded as it gets. Yea, they are fast when they are running right.

And no, im not butt hurt. Keep it coming.

Pot meet kettle.:thumb:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Maybe you should pay attention, before you call out someone thats a second faster than you smart guy.:thumb: Especially when they have nothing to do with it.;)

I didnt call you out. I was making fun of the wrong Rob. Theres a big difference.

This thread has nothing to do with you :thumb:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
:popcorn: Newly, Mike said your a good guy and I know Mike very well so I have to believe him. But, son you are sooooo easy. :D Get that nice truck running it's best and in race trim and come to Phoenix in March. I was going to loan you a set drag radials in Salt Lake City and I'll do it again for Phoenix if you don't want to invest the money right now. It'll be a good time and a chance to see some really quick trucks.

Last edited:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Yea, its getting cold cause you cant think of $hit to say......

Nope, i really dont, i mean i dont need to make fun of a truck a second slower than mine. My time sheets say it all. I simply stated earlier that wheels were not an excuse, so dont use it when the race comes, cause set up is part of racing. A loss is a loss, and a win is a win. You proceded to call me a retard. Thats ok, id rather be a retard with no excuses and a 10sec slip.:thumb:

(by the way, you told me to come on down to slc, and you would knock out 2 birds with 1 stone, that is a call out, mistake or not):thumb:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
:popcorn: Newly, Mike said your a good guy and I know Mike very well so I have to believe him. But, son you are sooooo easy. :D Get that nice truck running it's best and in race trim and come to Phoenix in March. I was going to loan you a set drag radials in Salt Lake City and I'll do it again for Phoenix if you don't want to invest the money right now. It'll be a good time and a chance to see some really quick trucks.

Holy **** your a weirdo:rofl: I dont know why you think im sooooooo easy?? Im having just as much fun with this as you are. I dont let this stuff bother me one bit.

Nope, i really dont, i mean i dont need to make fun of a truck a second slower than mine. My time sheets say it all. I simply stated earlier that wheels were not an excuse, so dont use it when the race comes, cause set up is part of racing. A loss is a loss, and a win is a win. You proceded to call me a retard. Thats ok, id rather be a retard with no excuses and a 10sec slip.:thumb:

(by the way, you told me to come on down to slc, and you would knock out 2 birds with 1 stone, that is a call out, mistake or not):thumb:

Your rite and im wrong....now go away and jack off to your 10sec slip.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
soo why is he retarded for running on 22's??? Just because your home boy pat says so?
newly can slick it up when he wants to, thats his descision

I dont get why all of this is happening, jumping on newlys ass because he wants to try different setups and products instead of going with whats "proven"
who cares? let him run it his way, he runs the strip like 5 times a year, He might make PHX in march, might not, but you guys dont need to be calling him out in every other thread..
:confused::confused:

Your tired of drama but you say this?... ok, nice try, but sorry, i never called him out once. I never said anything about what products he ran, just stated that its not an excuse. If he wasnt using it as one, it was no big deal. Then someone got butthurt:(

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
If not, ill still let you come jack me off.

Oh, sorry, dont swing that way, you must have trouble finding girls to do that. :hello: I tell you what i could do tho, i got an extra 10sec slip i could let you borrow... maybe you could pretend.:D

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
guess I wont post times up here anymore wow. I posted it on some other forums and it went fine. oh well. things sure to seem to get under peoples skin sometimes.