Kill Switches...

timlb703

Aug 20, 2007
Don't cheep out in a air shut off! Buy a quality one. I had a engine run 5k rpms for 4 to 5 seconds at the end of a pull once because the Turbo failed and it ran on engine oil. That is a scary situation.

DeMax LB7

Bowtie Child
Dec 11, 2011
Rice Lake,WI
Since this was on the topic of safety. In the 2.6 rules im going to be pulling in, They are talking about 2 3/8 inch bolts in a cross hatch no further than 1 inch apart in the exaust. Where abouts you guys putting this in?

bubba2400

Jul 19, 2009
Union Grove, WI
Down pipe is easy if you have it out otherwise right after the down pipe is the easiest to get to under the truck.

What club will you be pulling with in Wisconsin?

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Since this was on the topic of safety. In the 2.6 rules im going to be pulling in, They are talking about 2 3/8 inch bolts in a cross hatch no further than 1 inch apart in the exaust. Where abouts you guys putting this in?

As close to the turbo as possible and weld both ends of the bolt to the down pipe.

DeMax LB7

Bowtie Child
Dec 11, 2011
Rice Lake,WI
Gotcha okay. I knew it wasnt nothing tricky here just had me thinking how serious it had to be in distance to the turbo. But Badger truck was going to in southwest but i guess that aint gonna work with the true 2.6 and some Western truck for fun and some Minnesota. Dont worry BCH you will see quite a bit of me ordering here soon!! :D

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Anyone have a wiring diagram for running a relay and a breakaway? That would be the only way to wire one up without blowing fuses everytime I guess?