Kat & Wendy run 12.50 @ 107.51 1.63-60'

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
WOW very nice congrats Guess i should of bought a lbz :( Did she wind up running the slicks or proxies great 60ft

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
The truck is running the same power mods as Bakersfield in February. The "Wendy" tune, and Neens&McRat SkipShift trans tune:

4" exhaust with Diamond Eye downpipe
Banks RamAir intake with McRat-sealed mod.
EGR blocked.
Edelbrock 1792 lift pump.
Mike L Suncoast trans with 1057 converter.
Cognito braces with SuperDiesel tierod supports.

Stock charger, injectors, CP3, engine, no shimming. Factory leaves, no clamping, stock shocks.

Weight is unknown, backseat, tailgate and spare tire pulled.
275 M&H DOT drag radials on PYO's.

Will weigh it when it comes home. DA is 600'.

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Im not trying to knock anybody i hope it doesnt sound like i am but i gotta a question that has always bothered me. Why would some one wanna take and strip the seats tailgate spare tire the second battery and the toilet paper outta of the truck just to make a new best.

I guess i have just always been a big beilve in racing with your everyday package. And try to better that number without stripping.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Im not trying to knock anybody i hope it doesnt sound like i am but i gotta a question that has always bothered me. Why would some one wanna take and strip the seats tailgate spare tire the second battery and the toilet paper outta of the truck just to make a new best.

I guess i have just always been a big beilve in racing with your everyday package. And try to better that number without stripping.

To make a new best? :)
congrats Kat :hug:

If I can shed some easy weight in 15-20 minutes max and shave a tenth off..... why not? JMO

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Congrats Kat:driving::cool2:

I dont see it as any different than adding wieght before sled pulling.
You set the truck up for whatever your doing with it:)JMHO

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo

Its about the same as some people sled pulling with a 2wd

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com

I guess the real question would be: "Why would anyone drag race a diesel pickup"? :D Seriously, why would someone care how fast they could make their pickup go at the track? To whup arse on the other cars and trucks, of course!

There is only one basic way to go quicker. Increase your power-to-weight ratio. You either add power or reduce weight. Of the two, reducing weight is the safest for both the driveline and the driver.