January '24 Chat -- Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
I vote yes. I’ve had the originals for quite a while and it came with a cd of a stock lly tune. I can’t find that cd as I wanted a truck tune to compare to my Kodiak. I reordered the book and it comes with a flash drive with a bunch of stock (and a couple modified if I remember) duramax and dodge tune files now. Worth the $50 for that alone I think.

Reactions: Dm23

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
9ers seem to be vulnerable against the ravens, having lost to them more then they won. And it may end up being those two in the super bowl. Unless your lions can pull off a miracle against the 9ers to knock them out of the playoffs 😁

But then again, if the chiefs are in their A game they can take on the Ravens and keep them out of the playoffs. 🤞

Reactions: TheBac

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Lions/Chiefs Super Bowl would add some nice symmetry to the season.

I like Lions' chances against SF, especially if Samuel can't play.

I can't believe I'm talking about the possibility of a Lions Super Bowl.

Reactions: lutzjk913

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Lions/Chiefs Super Bowl would add some nice symmetry to the season.

I like Lions' chances against SF, especially if Samuel can't play.

I can't believe I'm talking about the possibility of a Lions Super Bowl.
From what I saw on this game lions wouldn't have a chance against SF unless SF messed up bad

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Tampa's defense is just as good as SF's. Lions' offense is something SF hasnt seen yet. I like Lions Oline against SF Dline. Gibbs has to play more. He makes the difference on offense. If Lions can get pressure on Purdy, (and they should), they can rattle him enough to get him to make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.