Info: Injectors poll

who's injectors are you running ? You can select multiple injectors.

• Total voters

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
So how does one get ahold of these Big Dipper injectors? Does George have a website?

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
Big Dippers for me - 30% over. Too many other things went on (like whole motor build) to state the gain - but definitely can run less pulse and timing, and tows great. Had a little bit of an issue trying to tune the rattle out for empty driving down the road / mileage - but i can handle where it's at and so far not had any issues with them.

I do wish, given the upcoming changes i'm planning to make, that i had a little bit bigger tips - 40% or 45 - but i think all the way around, bigger might hurt me when i hook up to the 20k trailer and try to start dragging it around... 30% overs are just great so far for everything I currently have done with the truck.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Ran ATS on my 02 GMC seems to work ok for what they were, sold them and new owner thought they were OK, F-1 on the race truck as Nathan mentioned earlier, they perform very well and have 50% over Big Dippers on White Out they are very nice injectors, but with the new trubo setup I'll need larger ones.

Last edited:

DuraTitus

Oct 12, 2009
I have a costumer that had his Extrude Honed to 30% and now it smokes white smoke under WOT and the balance rates are all over the place.

Think he just needs to have them flow tested?

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Update, traded the 50 over big dipper injectors for a set of 100 over SoCals that will go into White Out to replace the 130+ big dipper injectors that are currently in it and are way too big for the turbo setup. I'm trading them (the 130 overs) to a puller for a set of 60 overs and some $. Probably be great for pulling, just too big for the street and bigger than I needed to race with as well.