I turned onto reduce power then looked under truck

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
It only takes 1 small rodent to climb up in there and cause you nothing but grief.

As mentioned you will need to check the wiring for each Circuit. All that stuff is probably routed close to one another near the fuel rail back near the turbo.

slavy

Apr 26, 2023
Canada
Things normally happen out of nowhere. I've never had my vehicle's assistant call me and schedule a time for it to break down. Lol
Rodents or failing wiring harnesses it's a older truck and things happen like this on brand new vehicles even.
Is there away to bypass the limp mode to get it to mechanic?

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Only through a tune that turns off the limp. As others have said, inspect the harness for broken wires. Especially under the fuse box.

I suggest you get it towed

slavy

Apr 26, 2023
Canada
I can’t get rid of this code. It has me in limp mode. Truck has been sitting. It did say clean exhaust filter now it upgraded to engine light n code p0090 and p0047. Any ideas what to do? I already have too much $$$ in this and got no clue lol

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Merged your threads as you're still dealing with the same issue. I personally would get the truck to a shop that understands Duramax engines. Members have given you plenty of ideas where to start diagnosing yourself if you are able.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
There is something wrong with the truck. Take it to someone who can diagnose and fix it. We can't do anything through a computer beyond what we have already suggested.