I got killed..help me with my resurection

marcusrushing90

Mike L wants my body
Nov 26, 2010
With Mike L and his wife
Coming out of Cape Girardeau Mo yesterday. And noticed a kid in a Chevy Cobalt riding my ass. So i let into it to let him around and i guess he figured i wanted to race....I did. We rolled up to a stop light and didnt get to fully stop and it turned green. From a rolling 20mph I hammered on it (never broke loose) and so did he. We stayed together through the first four gears...but then he pasted me. It wasnt dramatic....but he did beat me. By about a fender and half of the passenger door. All i could do was give the thumbs up :thumb: Even the girl he had with him was laughing :(

HELP ME!!! I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN ANYMORE!!!!

With all the mods in my sig i wouldnt think i would have to worry about chevy cobalts with fart pipe's.

Jetty LBZ

work in progress
Jan 24, 2011
middle TN
Well see thats the thing. I got a Dsp5 switch but no tune. Maybe u could PM and tell me a good place i could aquire one of those "real tunes" :thumb: IYO Cause im kinda torn in between a tuner :D

Twins are down the road when i get the spare change. :thumb:
same twin plans here.:) iv asked about geting tunes to. everyone has highly recommended duramaxtuner.com to me.

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
like your piping cause it looks OE. is it silver or just clear coat?

Its ceramic coated then shot peened for that dull stock look. The hot pipes are ceramic coated high heat (2000*) then wrapped with blankets from Levi (Turbo Performance vendor on here). It is nice and responsive ;)

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Well see thats the thing. I got a Dsp5 switch but no tune. Maybe u could PM and tell me a good place i could aquire one of those "real tunes" :thumb: IYO Cause im kinda torn in between a tuner :D

Twins are down the road when i get the spare change. :thumb:

From your post it seemed like your were running stock tuning. Strange that a cobalt beat you. Those things are slow. Sorry. :confused: