Help me in welcoming

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
And the only way to get rid of it was sell the truck! :rofl:

Actualy Guy and I changed it a few times and I always went back to the original tune. I was running the TTS extreme tune before Tony's tune.
The truck sold itself. It was near stock except for the built trans and tune and Super Diesel hogged out turbo intake and Kennedy fuel pumps.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
How come your banner is so gayish'e small? Can't play with the big boy vendors? Your avatar is bigger! :joker:

Last edited by a moderator:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
How come your banner is so gayish'e small? Can't play with the big boy vendors? Your avatar is bigger! :joker:

My graphics guy is busy, but I just had 150 - 3.5" x 9" stickers made today and some large decals for a few select trucks.

And Poltergeist created the banner from a logo, one thing at a time, I am trying to answer all the emails and pm's right now.

But thanks for trying to help me out.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
My graphics guy is busy, but I just had 150 - 3.5" x 9" stickers made today and some large decals for a few select trucks.

And Poltergeist created the banner from a logo, one thing at a time, I am trying to answer all the emails and pm's right now.

But thanks for trying to help me out.

I am helping I keep bringing this thread into rotation! Sounds like I need to find that Big Baby from your tone. :rofl:

Need a tissue or did you get a life time supply with your retirement from the diaper factory? I'll be here all night :roflmao:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
I am helping I keep bringing this thread into rotation! Sounds like I need to find that Big Baby from your tone. :rofl:

Need a tissue or did you get a life time supply with your retirement from the diaper factory? I'll be here all night :roflmao:

I appreciate the help, buddy.........I don't need any tissues, not crying about anything, in fact business is booming thanks to efi-live and referrals.

I have to say goodnight, lots of phone calls and emails and follow-up stuff to do.

Just finished tuning a very nice 2008/LMM right in Stamford, CT, in fact it is a Twinned/Built Motor/Lifted truck, when it goes to Jannetty's for dyno tuning if you can get some time off from work stop by.

Keep bumping my thread..........:thumb:

And don't worry about me, I am just fine.

;)